262

Mary went to her bathroom, shaving she small spot on the back of her head for the chip, making sure to lift her hair first so when done, she can use her hair to cover it. Once done, she puts the chip to her head and needles came from it, perching her head and skull, also reaching for her brain and she felt pain, but the pain passes quickly. With a smile, Mary covers the spot with her hair before planning her revenge.

The next night, the sound of music echoes as people walk into a mansion, partying and drinking. Suddenly, there was a sudden gunshot, making everyone scream as they stop dancing or drinking and look around, wondering where it came from.  They turn to see the doors to see a group of armed criminals, Mary on one of their shoulders. "Mary?" A man mutters. "What's happening?" Asked a woman. "What's happening is that I'm going to get the respect I deserve...I never asked for anything bit respect but you all treat me badly just cause I look like this." Said Mary. "We did nothing to you! So why are you doing this to us?!" Yelled another man. "Why? Cause EVERYONE including half the damn room here are people who hurt and disrespected me just cause I look like this...I'm done." Said Mary. From there she snapped snapped her fingers and the criminals run to people, causing them to scream with fear. They aim the guns to the people, making everyone kneel to the floor, scared...all but one. The actor that owns the mansion spoke. "Do you know who I am?! I demand you to go! Now!" Yelled the man. Just then, he noticed that none of them criminals weren't responding. "What?" The man mutters. "No one will listen to you, cause their under MY control." Said Mary. "Your controlling them?" Asked the man. "Indeed I am...now, on your knees or your dead." Said Mary. Having no choice, he does so. As the people feel fear for their lives, Mary stood with the guards. Suddenly, someone flew into the room, grabbing Mary by the neck.

Everyone looked to see man, holding Mary by the neck, choking her. "It's the hero Brandon!" Yelled one of the males, happy and everyone else cheers. Brandon chokes Mary, Mary trying to use her new power to stop Brandon, but he seems unaffected. "You die here, you little bitch." Said Brandon. Mary looks in fear, shutting her eyes, preparing for her death, when Connor flew to Brandon and kicks him with enough force to send the man flying before also using the flight to catch Mary.  "Skeleton X?" Mary mutters. "You...why are you here? And why are you protecting that criminal?!" Yelled Brandon. "Because she's hurt...she is just a broken woman who is forced to look like a child and is disrepected for that...she just wants to be treated like everyone else her age...she can change." Said Connor. They all look at Connor, some shock and others disbelief. Brandon growls, about to lunge at Connor, when suddenly the criminals began surrounding Connor and Brandon. "I'm sorry..." Mary mutters. They turn to Mary, who is now backing up. "I can't get caught...I'm sorry." Mary mutters as she runs off, the men being ordered to run to Connor and Brandon, trying to kill them. "Still think she's good?" Asked Brandon. "Shut up." Said Connor. From there, Connor and Brandon kill the criminals while Mary escaped. When the hundred men were dead, Connor was about to run after Mary, when Brandon grabs Connor by the neck, lifting him up. "Your not getting in my way! I'll kill you and that bitch!" Yelled Brandon. Connor looks at Brandon, using the grip to destroy his wrist, making Brandon let go of Connor before Connor grips Brandon's head and yanks it off, decapitating him. Connor looked down at the dead man before flying after Mary, knowing she couldn't be far.

As Mary runs down the street, she tried to get away, running tell she got to a alleyway, trying to hide inside. Reaching the end, she realised it was a dead end. Mary was about to they and hide, but stops when someone lands behind her. Mary turns and to her horror, Connor stood there. Mary began crying as she tried to use her power, but Connor isn't affected. Connor looks at Mary as she backs, up, fear coming across her face. Connor approaches her and Mary shuts her eyes, looking down, expecting him to take her in or hurt her, to only feel nothing. "Take it." Connor spoke. Mary looked up to see Connor holding a vial with blue liquid. "What...what is that?" Asked Mary. "Something to give you what you what...to grow up." Said Connor.