One slip, no time at all

'What the Hell...

What the HELL?'

-Kid, calm do- 5th pleaded.

'WHAT THE HELL!?'

-KID!- 5th yelled.

'How did I do that. No, no no no no, that didn't happen.'

-Nine! Earth to Nine!- 7th tried to get Izuku's attention.

-There we go. We already lost Nine- 2nd complained.

'I couldn't have done that. There's no way. It's impossible. I have One for all, not another quirk!'

-KID! CALM THE HELL DOWN! WE CAN FEEL YOUR HEART PALPITATIONS!- 5th Yelled again.

'I just used erasure.

HOW!?'

-Yeah nine, we're aware- 1st said, trying to keep a level head, even if she was also confused and panicking at the prospect.

'There wasn't any DNA Transference there, right? Is Aizawa in there with you all?'

-Even if there was any, her Vestige wouldn't appear until she used One for All for a while- 3rd replied.

'Maybe it was reflective surface erasure? I mean, my helmet is pretty compact glass, so it's possible she erased her own quirk, right?'

-Would be nice, but no. We can confirm that you used that girl's quirk- 1st explained, as Izuku groaned.

'Well, just something else to figure out. Perfect. Alright, where were we?'

It was only then when he realized he was still sitting around a bunch of knocked out teenagers.

'Oh, right,' he thought, before grabbing all 4 teenagers. 'Jeez, these girls are a lot lighter then I expected.'

-Don't tell them that- 7th chuckled.

In a couple seconds, Izuku arrived at the lovingly called 'Extraction' point, tossing the 4 teenagers into it, where they landed in respective gurneys, which were then sent off to the Nurse's office by Medical bots.

"Alright! Team 1 is down! Team 2, get in there!" Deputy shouted, and the Gym opened its gates again.

'Time to do this over again,'

--------------------------------

"Ugh..." Obari Shirakumo whimpered as she awakened in the Nurse's office, a room she was familiar with.

She uh, she falls off a lot more often than she cares to admit.

"About time you got up!" Obari heard the familiar voice of the School's nurse, Recovery Girl. Obari always had the feeling that she didn't like Obari because she always wound up in her office somehow, but what can you do?

"Uh, remind me why I'm back here again?" Obari asked, rubbing her forehead.

"Well, thankfully for you, it wasn't entirely your fault this time. You got completely knocked out by a heavy force to the head," Recovery girl stated. "Thankfully, nothing major happened, and you'll be fine to continue the rest of the week."

'Heavy force to the head?' Obari thought hard. 'Huh, that's ironic,'

"You were in combat training during that hellish 'Juggernaut' Match. Probably had to fight the Guardian or something. I swear, Deputy has no idea what they're capable of," Recovery Girl stated.

"Oh right! God, isn't she quite a beast?" Obari mentions to herself.

"Sure. Either way, you're free to go Shirakumo," Recovery Girl replied, as Obari got up off her medical bed, looking at her friends. "They're fine. Worst is a minor concussion."