Chapter 13: Unexpected Guest

Previous chapter:

Jungkook: But remember a time will come, where karma will hit you so hard, that walking away will be hard. Remember a time will come, where you alphas will be kneeling infront of lowlifes like us, asking for mercy......

Author's POV:

The member looked shocked at Jungkook's outburst, but they decided not to say anything because whatever he said was right.

Jungkook: Leave the room.

Jungkook said emotionlessly.

But he was ignored, and Jin came toward him.

Jungkook: I SAID GET OUT!!!!!!

But he was shushed when Jin suddenly cut his own hand with his pointy teeth.

Jungkook gasped and looked at Jin, shocked.

Jin: Drink it so your wounds heal.

Jin said and put his bleeding hand in front of Jungkook, but Jungkook turned his face away, disgusted.

Jungkook: What do you mean by drinking it?

Hobi: Your alpha mate's blood can heal you.

Hobi answered softly.

Jungkook kept looking at all of them for a few seconds before slowly opening his mouth.

Jin smiled and made Jungkook gulp down his blood.

After a few sips, Jungkook made a disgusted face by the iron and sour taste of the blood.

After a few minutes, he felt his pain going away, and his body starting to feel lighter.

When the alphas saw their omega finally getting his colors back and his scars fading away, they took a deep sigh of relief.

There was silence for a few minutes and Jungkook deep in thoughts, with the alphas looking at him.

Jungkook finally broke the silence.

Jungkook: If an alpha can heal his omega with their blood, why didn't Soobin's mate give him blood?

The members got shocked when they heard what Jungkook said.

Taehyung: D-do you k-know about S-soobin.

Taehyung asked, scared.

Jungkook looked at him emotionlessly and scoffed.

Jungkook: Why? Did you not want me to find out about your disgusting breed? Did you not want me to find out how merciless and heartless you alphas are? That how cruel you guys can get? That how you guys can never love someone? That how......

But Jungkook was suddenly cut off by a shout, causing him to flinch.

Jimin: Please enough. I can't take it anymore. We are not heartless. We are not cruel. We love you so much. We would never hurt anyone again after that. Please believe us. We regret what we did badly. We are guilty of what we did. Please give us a chance.

Jimin said, kneeling down, crying badly.

Taehyung quickly knelt down beside him and hugged him tightly.

Jungkook scoffed at them bitterly.

Jungkook: What will you do if the future heir's life is in danger? Will you guys save me or cut my stomach open to save the future heir? Will you throw my child away if he's an omega?

All of them stayed silent when Jungkook asked that. They looked down, not answering Jungkook.

Jungkook looked at them with teary eyes and bit his lips, trying to hold back his cries.

Jungkook: I got my answer. You guys can leave.

Jin: Jungkook, we are.....

Jungkook: Please.

Jungkook said with a broken and heartbreaking voice.

The alphas finally gave up and silently left the room.

Finally, after the alphas left, Jungkook burst into tears. He started crying loudly into his hands. He pulled his knees to his chest and sobbed into them. He cried for hours, finally crying himself to sleep.

While somewhere else:

Mrs Kim: Did you find the true blood omega, son?

???: We did not eomma. I might know who it's, but I'm not sure.

Mrs Kim: And who do you think it's, Soobin?

Mrs Kim and Yeonjun curiously looked at him.

Soobin: My own son, my own blood is a true blood omega.

Mrs Kim: JUNGKOOK?!?!?!