2

Kailen "Moonie"
Sugarhill, New York
June 11, 2023

Kailen "Moonie"Sugarhill, New YorkJune 11, 2023

I woke up to the smell of food. I looked around and saw Notti laying next to me with his head on my chest. DD was laying on the other side of me with his arm around my waist,  and Darrian was sleeping next to Notti. Somehow,  we we're sleeping diagonally in my bed. I was mad comfortable, but the smell of the food was making me want to get up. I carefully moved Dd's arm from around my waist. Then I tried to move Notti's head off my chest, but he then woke up. "Where you going?" He asked me while rubbing his eyes. "Bathroom and then to go eat," I said while getting off the bed.

Notti got up while grabbing both his and my phone. He put them in the pocket of his basketball shorts and walked with me in the bathroom. We did our morning routine together, we walked downstairs with each other and saw Tootie sitting on the couch and my dad in the kitchen. "Good morning," me and Notti said at the same time. "Good morning, they still sleep?" My dad asked "Yea but if you yell and say it's food, they'll wake up, " Notti said while sitting at the table. I went in his pocket and grabbed my phone while sitting next to him. "Tootie, can you wake them up, so what yall doing today?" My dad said while sitting our plates on the table. "Got invited to do some YouTube videos today, and we are taking Moonie with us." Notti answered while eating some bacon. I got up and went unto the kitchen to grab some cups. I grabbed the Apple and Orange juice and sat them on the table, and poured some apple juice in my cup. "Ma, can u pour me some orange juice?" Dd said while walking towards us with a sleepy Darrian behind him. Tootie sat at the table and started eating. I poured everyone some juice and sat back down.

I got out of the shower wrapping my towel around my body. I grabbed my clothes and walked out of the bathroom to Tootie room. Tootie was getting dressed cause she was coming with us. "Ya butt fat," I said before closing the door behind me. I started getting dressed, putting on my all black biker shorts and shirt skims set. I started taking the pincurls I had Tootie do before I got in the shower out and fluffed my hair out. Tootie was fixing her hair with the hot comb while singing along to Can I by Kehlani was playing.

 Tootie was fixing her hair with the hot comb while singing along to Can I by Kehlani was playing

I walked out of her room and went into mine. I saw Notti and DD sitting in the bean bags playing the game. I walked towards my closet and grabbed my black Balenciagas, and slid them on my feet. "Moonie, why u got so much makeup?" Darrian asked while going through my vanity. "Cause I like makeup," I said while putting my jewelry on. "How much lip gloss do u need?" he asked, looking at my collection. "A lot, now stop going through my stuff nigga" I said while grabbing my elf lip oil.