3

Kailen "Moonie"
Sugarhill, New York
June 26 , 2023

It had been 3 weeks since my mama past, 2 weeks since I moved to New York, and everything has been going pretty well

It had been 3 weeks since my mama past, 2 weeks since I moved to New York, and everything has been going pretty well. I've gotten closer with my dad and Kacey. He takes us on little dates sometimes. My aunt and I check up on each other once in a while. I've gotten even closer with Ameena, DD, and Milan are a couple now, she still dont like me. Me and the boys got really close. I was already, really close to Darrian, but he was spilling all the tea. DD, he still flirts with me, but now I dont even give him that attention anymore. Notti and I are talking... We kinda in the getting to know each other's stage, but I love talking to him. He helps me with my depression. The other day, I had an anxiety attack. I dont know why, but he was the first person I called, and he rushed to my house to help me. We talk on the phone every day, and we hang out a lot. Sometimes with the group, but other times it's just him and I. I really like him,like a lot. I think he might be that missing piece that I need.

I was laying in in my bed watching tik toks, trying to waste time until my hair appointment.

Incoming call from Ethan 💋🤍

"Wsp, why u still in the bed?" Notti asked. "Waisting time till I gotta leave for my hair appointment," I said while putting him on pause for a second to text my dad back. "Why I'm on pause?" He said. I took him off pause and saw him mugging the screen. "Fix ya face, I was texting my dad back," I said. We stayed on the phone talking bout random shit. I started getting ready to go. I went in the bathroom and brushed my teeth, and washed my face. "I might get my nails done too. E, what color should I get?" I asked. "Uhh.. Get pink with my initial, " he said, raising his eyebrows at me. "Boy, I don't know bout all that." I said laughing."What u don't like me?" He said, paying attention to the game. "Nope," I said jokingly. He hung up the phone, and I laughed. I was in the shower listening to music , and Notti called back. "Why u ain't call me back?" he said, looking upset. "I'm sorry, stinky, I had to get ready. I was going to call u back when I was leaving out the door," I said, teasing him.

I finished my shower while he was still on the phone and started getting ready and stuff. I had thrown on some black biker shorts, a white crop top and some foam runners. I grabbed my Marc Jacobs tote bag and went downstairs. "E ima call u when I get back in the crib," I said "nah come see me after u done doing what u doing," he said. "Ok, see u later," I said. "ight safety, mh," he said, and I hung up. Kacey and I left out the house to go to our hair appointment.