4

Kailen "Moonie"
Sugarhill, New York
June 28, 2023

I felt the sun beaming on my face so I rolled off Notti and got comfortable in the corner where the shade was and went back to sleep

I felt the sun beaming on my face so I rolled off Notti and got comfortable in the corner where the shade was and went back to sleep. "Yo why u all the way over there" I heard Notti say. "Cause the sun was in my face." I said with my eyes still closed. I felt him move my arm and lay his head on my stomach while rapping his arms around my waist. "Moonie! I need u to come downstairs please" I heard my dad yell. I tapped Notti arm so the he could move and got off the bed. I walked downstairs. "Yes?" I asked while walking towards him in the kitchen. "I gotta go check up on Aunt Naomi so I'll be back in a couple days" He said while putting his bag by the door. "Ok, tell Aunt Naomi I said hi I might be at Ethan house" I said while grabbing 2 pop tarts out the cabinet. "Yea speaking of Ethan, he ya boyfriend?" He said looking at me. "No, but he did ask me if I could go on a date with him today" I said looking at the ground and smiling. "Ok, well be safe. I love you text me if u need anything" He said while kissing my forehead and leaving out the door.

I ran back upstairs to my room and seen Notti still in the bed but on his phone. I closed the door behind me and gave him a pop tart and sat on the edge of the bed. "What happened?" He asked looking up at me from his phone. "Nun, my dad was just telling me that he was leaving to check up on my Aunt Naomi" I said while eating. "So we got the crib to ourselves?" He said smirking "I guess unless Tootie come back but she probably not cause she back wit her man" I said mocking my sister. I kept eating my pop tart but I felt Notti staring right at me. I look over st him and smiled "why u looking at me?" I asked "what I can't look at u?" He said moving a bit closer. "I didn't say that" I said growing a bit nervous. By now he was in my face standing in between my legs. I felt his light breaths on my face filling my nose with peppermint.He licked his lips and I watched his eyes trial between my eyes and lips. He leaned in to give me a kiss but I covered my mouth. "What u doing that fah?" He said with a mug on his face. "Morning breath" I said still covering my mouth. "I don't give a fuck" he said while pushing my hand away from my mouth. He smashed his lips onto mine. He wrapped his hands around my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He lifted me up placing his hands on my ass and sat on the bed, not breaking the kiss. He stopped and placed his forehead onto mine. I got off his lap and went in the bathroom. I started brushing my teeth and washing my face. That boy really feeling da kid. He kissed me, stink breath and all. Once I was done that I went back in the room.

Notti pov