5

Kailen "Moonie"
Sugarhill, New York
July 10, 2023

Kailen "Moonie"Sugarhill, New YorkJuly 10, 2023

"Kai, bro c'mon. Just ask him." Darrian said. We was on group face time with the rest of the gang. Dd and Notti mom was taking them to DR in a couple days and they wanted me, Meena and Ddot to come. "My mom said yea" Meena said while coming off pause. "Bae ask him, the ticket is covered all u need is clothes." Notti said I looked at all they're faces on the screen and they was all saying pls. I rolled my eyes at them and got off my bed and went down stairs. "Dad I gotta question." I said to him while sitting next to him on the couch. "Wsp?" He said pausing the tv and giving me his full attention. "Ok so Notti's mom is taking Him and his family to DR and they asked her if Me, Darrian and Ameena could go and she said yes only if it's alright with our partners." I said hoping he would say yes. "How much is the ticket? When are they leaving? How long are they staying?" He asked "The ticket is already covered, they're leaving on the 13th, and they staying for a week, they come back " I said. He sighed "Ok u can go, just don't do anything stupid Kailen" he said "I won't, thank u daddy" I said giving him a hug and went back upstairs. They was still on the phone arguing. "Y'all need to shut up." I said in the camera "so, what he say?" Notti asked "he said no" I said looking sad. "Damn bae, I really wanted u to go." Notti said looking upset with the others. "Awe I'm so sorry y'all, it was a joke he said yes I can go" I said laughing "yo u play too much bro" Darrian said. "I gotta get my nails done." Meena said "girl me too" I said. "Ouu let's go tomorrow and make it a girls day" Button said "Damn y'all just gone forget about us?" Ddot said. "We'll link wit y'all after" I said.

(Skip.to the 13th Bro I'm lazy. Lmao)

"WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP! LET'S GO! TIME TO GET MOVING WE GOTTA BE AT THE AIRPORT BY 4 OUR FLIGHT LEAVES AT 6" Notti's mom yelled through the house. "Bae wake up" I said while tapping Notti. He groaned and got up. I went in the bathroom and used it and started my morning routine. Notti came in and started brushing his teeth with me.

We all had came the night before to Notti's house. We helped pack the car and got situated so we wouldn't have to rush and do everything all we would have to do is brush our teeth. I had on a black tank top, a pair of gray tights, Notti hoodie, and my gray foam runners with a pair of gray Nike socks. Notti had on nike teck all black and a pair of Balenciagas. I started packing my book bag for my carry on. "Mamas can u put this in ya bag" he said while putting his charger on the bed. I finished packing my book bag and grabbed my wallet, phone and blanket.