Prologue Part Two

CUT TO THE GREAT HALL, HOGWARTS

The group of six walked into the Hall and were surprised to find more of their friends and family including the Black family, Professors Dumbledore and McGonagall, Euphemia and Fleamont Potter and finally, Severus Snape with a few other Slytherins (you'll just see their names later - izzy)

"Why do they have to be here," Sirius muttered. "Where's my sister Dumbledore!"

From behind the group, there was a bright white flash and 8 figures walked in (well, Haymitch is drunk so he's more uneven and wonky walking)

"Hello," Peeta says. "Who are you and where are we?"

Minnie steps forward. "We are at Hogwarts."

------(long magic explanation + explanations + family reunion)------

[by the way, Aster had her memories of her family and magic wiped. Lady Hecate has just given them back]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well, let's watch these movies then," says Dumbledore.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the screen, an explanation appears:

From the Treaty of Treason: In penance for their uprising, each district shall offer up a male and female between the ages of 12 and 18 at a public "Reaping." These Tributes shall be delivered to the custody of The Capitol. And then transferred to a public arena where they will Fight to the Death until a lone victor remains. Henceforth and forevermore, this pageant shall be known as The Hunger Games.

The marauders era are all left staring in horror before Sirius breaks the silence and asks the question: "Were you all part of that?"

"Yes," Beetee replies. "It was extremely traumatic. But of course Aster just ends up making dark humour jokes," he continues, glaring at her while she innocently smiles back at him.