Chapter 3: Reah

Now, for the last introduction, Rhea.

First off, I'll start by telling you that I am insane... Just don't say that to my twin, Dawn, because she'll arrest me. Again. The reason for that, is because in our planet, saying "your sister's insane" to my twin indicates that I've done more trouble. Like: Blowing up a massive hole on a planet, cutting people, and etc. Next, I should tell you about my constant habit of talking to myself. Well, I need expert advice sometimes, you know. If I ask you something weird, there's a 50% chance that I was asking myself. Especially something REALLY, REALLY, weird...

Let's continue, but this time, let's go deeper. In my past, maybe? My childhood was very strict. Well, my parents weren't, but I sure was. I trained really hard to be like my father, a great fighter. Instead, I became even stronger. A warrior, they called me. At only the age of 114, 100 years younger than my dad when he got his title. HAH! Beat THAT, DAD! Though, I hope he's proud... You know, while he's in a better place...10 years after, when I was 124, a boy named Jason Martello stopped by our planet whilst saving his solar system. Noticing that he had the same last name as my twin and I, I tagged along with him to get more information. Turns out, he was my dad in the past. A runaway prince. I was really astonished, but didn't tell him until we were done. Not even Dawn knew! HAHA! This is why no one trusts me...