Chapter 7

Meta's POV

Well. This was dandy. My Daleks have been destroyed except for a handful and Dawn is chasing us.

Also I can't really deal with emotions. They're so complicated and... new. Anyways, I'm feeling pretty unheroic right now. I mean, my weapons were my Daleks. I wasn't a trained assassin. I felt pretty worthless.

"You know that I CAN teach you to fight, right? Like hand to hand." Healer suddenly said.

I was shocked. "Can you read my mind?"

"Uhhhhh.... Kinda. Well yes. But only at times. When I want to. I like to read minds if I am fighting with and against people. And I can talk to you in your head. It's called telepathy."

"Hellooo! I can deal with Dawn by myself. Just go somewhere safe. Please. I would have to get you unconscious if you disobey." Rhea joined in.

"Well if you can handle her, why can't we come?" The Healer interjects.

"She targets others first. She knows they're my weakness..."

"Welp then, you'll have a hard time getting me to run away. Cuz I never run. Ever." Said Healer.

"Ha! Baby. Time War, remember? I know I'm half TimeLord, but I wasn't here when it happened. Let this be the second time you run." Rhea smirks slightly but her eyes said something different. Anger.

"For your information, I DID NOT RUN FROM THE TIME WAR! I AM NOT LIKE THE DARN DOCTOR! Don't make assumptions. I never ran away"

"First off, don't yell. I can hear you perfectly fine. Second, don't disrespect the Doctor. And third, Buh-bye!" She presses a button to teleport Healer back to my ship. "Computer, hurry home and hack the security to put shields on the whole planet. My family, my fight."

The Healer again popped up. "I can teleport, you know. Even through any shields."

"Well that's not fair now, is it? Go to a different war. This is family business."

"No. I missed the time war. Never. I. Will. Help. You. Even. If. You. Don't. Want. It."

"Fine. Good luck with all of my sister's babbling. And you know, I don't trust people just as much as they don't trust me." Rhea pulled down levers and pushed buttons. And soon, they got there, leaving me in space all alone... A war with those two together... Oh- what's next!?

What was I going to do?