IMPORTANT PLEASE READ

This is the same notice as a few weeks ago- I'm just pinning this above the other chapters so it's the first thing you see. There are some readers who didn't get to see this and I'm getting questions so here it is again so everyone will know what's happening:

Hey all, please read this—

For the past few months I've been debating on revising this book. When I first started this story didn't have a clear understanding of what I wanted the storyline to progress into, and it has just come along naturally as I write.

In most cases I focus on one scene or one part I want to include in a chapter or a mini storyline (cases, timelines, etc) and write the rest to support it.

These past few months I've spent a lot of time in places I'm forced to reflect. Spending time in facilities and hospitals for my mental health, which that doesn't have to do with anything besides the context of how I came to this decision. I've had lots of time where I can read my story, and actually formulate where I'd like my OC to end up and through my re-read I e noticed some holes and errors. They aren't major and they aren't very noticeable unless you knew the planned course of this book. That being said I need to go back and restructure some things in order to continue the story in the way it's supposed to be.

The restructuring will not start for two weeks. I will keep this up until then so as many people understand what is happening.

This isn't a "re-writing" per se, as a lot of the story's structure will stay the same.

Things that will be changed or included in the story restructuring:

•new photo layout (Wattpad won't let me add photos in the header anymore, so I will change all the photos so the layout is uniform)

•storyline restructuring (some events need to be switched around and altered, including my events in my OC's background and events past chapter one)

•editing (the unedited chapters will be edited to reflect the restructuring as well as fix any grammatical errors)

•new cover photo (idk I'm still debating on this one)

The book will also be marked as "mature". Through my re-read I've noticed just how heavily this book focuses on deep and difficult topics, not just with the cases covered but with my OC's background and mental health as well. When writing it goes over my head at times as I often write from experience and it's taken me re-reading to understand I should have perhaps marked it as mature like eighty chapters ago. Again I still won't do trigger warnings, as there is just so much with cases and my OC, and I cannot possibly cover every single trigger there is. But as always feel free to dm me with a list of triggers and I will list which chapters contain them if any. I try not to go into graphic detail in triggering content but regardless there is only so much one can do.

As I said before this will begin in two weeks. Meaning this book will be unpublished for a while so I can do the revision.

Chapters will be re-published in increments as I edit.

This has been on my mind for a little while and it just so happens I will be having some free time next in my schedule next week so I can work on this.

All ninety-nine chapters will be edited (omg I can't believe I wrote that many chapters and I still have so many left lmao)

I definitely will recommend all to re-read the revised story before continuing with the new updates. A lot will remain the same but some will not be, so everyone is on the same page I think re-read will be best.

Thank you all for your continued support, I love you all. Remember to drink your water and to unclench your jaw!!

xxLOTUS