chapter 11: He's using me

Britt's POV: I was walking out of the room then I heard say " OK babe talk to you later love you". A very familiar voice ross. At this point I had tears streaming down my face. Ross was using me to get some other girl. I heard footsteps. "So Ross". I said angrily. He looked shocked. "Um... Hi brittney. I'm so sorry you heard that- I cut him off "save it! We are through! And I can't believe I chose a guy like you! I rather go back with Blake then you! I yelled at him. I just stormed out the house.
Ros's POV: she broke up with me. No one breaks up with Ross lynch. But why is she so mad about I was just talking to laura. Fine I used her to get laura jealous. And now she broke up with me. But whatever I still got laura.
Rydel's POV: I just heard Ross and Brittney's fight. I can't believe Ross did that. Omg I have to go check up on Britt. I ran to my car and rushed over to her and Adam's place. I knocked on the door and Adam ansewerd it. " oh hi delly what are you doing here". He said. " is Britt home". He nodded. I went inside and knocked on the door. She opened it god she looked like she hasn't seen light. I came in and gave her a well needed hug. She just cried on my shoulder. I said " shhhh let it out its OK. Delly's here. Then I let go if the hug. I heard Adam say " what's going on". "Ross cheated on her". I said. "Ugh I'm going to kill him. I warned him if he ever breaks my sister's heart. I would break him". He said angirliy. I was thinking uh oh is he serious. If it is I feel bad for Ross.