Chapter 16: Im sick

Rikers POV: I woke up this morning confident. I made my decision I'm going to tell Brittney I like her.
Rocky's POV: "Dora the explora"." No boots he's right there.
Britt's pov: I woke up this morning sick. I have been coughing all night and sneezing all night. I decided not to go anywhere today. I take a hot shower and put on my outfit. Its yoga pants with a Victoria secret tank top. I put my hair up in a messy bun. I go downstairs to make toast. "Hi adam. I say while coughing. "Hey are you ok. He said. I shook my head. While eating my toast. I put my plate in the sink and go upstairs to watch Netflix. I texted rydel I was sick. She replyed quickly with an I'm on my way. "I came as soon as you hit send. Rydel said. "OK so you are going to watch mean girls while I make you soup. She said while I nodded. While I was watching mean girls there was a knock on my window. I open my window to see who was throwing rocks at my window it was riker. "Riker what are you doing here. I said. "Just listen. He said while I nodded. He started to play falling for you.
"You like mismatch socks with polka dots.
" you like your pizza cold I think that's hot. You like swim at night when the moon is full.
"You think that makes you strange I think thats cool.
"And you say your scared. Then I won't be there baby I swear
"I'm not going anywhere. You can change your hair 5 times a week. You can change your name
"Get a little bit crazy
Skip the song
"Brittney I like you a lot. Will you.......