Chapter 19: What?!?!

2 years later
Britt's pov: Today is rikers and I anniversary. I'm so excited. Right now rydel and I are shopping. I then laid eyes on the most beautiful dress in the world. "Delly look. I say just in awe. "Omg we are so going to it. She squealed. "OK hold on. I say while looking at the price. "Rydel its 200 dollars. I say. "Ehhh we'll just put it on rockys card. She said while holding up a card. After we bought the dress. We went to some fancy shoe place and got some heels. After shopping me and rydel decided to get starbucks
We threw away our cups and went home. She is going to do my makeup and hair. "OK you can look now. She said.
Riker POV: Right now I'm setting up the date its at the beach. "So dude you nervous.Ross said. "Yeah a little. I say. "Don't worry she's going to say yes. He said. "OK can you finish up here i need to go to Adams. I said in a rush. He nodded. OK so first ask Adam. Right now I'm driving to Adams place. I knock on the door. The opened. "Hey dude. He said. "Hey I need to talk to you. I say. "Is it OK if I take your sister into....
20 minutes later
Britt's POV: I was finished getting ready. I go down stairs to see rose petals that lead up to Ross. "Hey you look beautiful. He said. "Thanks not bad yourself. I say. He takes my hand we follow the rose petals that lead up to a limo. I go inside to see my best friend Emma. "Hi Emma what are you doing here. I say. "Oh um just watch this. She say while handing me a tablet and leaving the limo. I watch the video. It was a slideshow of me and riker. I was,almost tearing up good thing I wore waterproof mascara. When it was over the driver took me somewhere. I got out of the vehicle. It was the beach."hey. Someone said. I turned around it was Adam. "Hi Adam what's going on. I say confused. He said nothing and took my hand and led me towards the beach. I follow the rose pedals it lead to.... Riker. "You look beautiful. He said. "Thank you not bad yourself Blondie. I say smirking. "Brittney hart I love you so much. Will you make me the happiest man in the world to marry me. He said. I was shocked. But I love him. He makes me happy. "Yes. Yes I will marry you. I say. He smiled and slide the ring on me finger. He got up and kissed me. "I love you. He says. "I love you too. I say kissing him again. This was the best anniversary ever. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him.