two

as yoongi made his way to his shared apartment with seokjin, he could smell a strong scent of food. that meant seokjin was cooking and yoongi's stomach would growl. he happily smiled as he quirked the door open, being greeted with seokjin loudly humming to some old 90's song.

"oh! yoongi ah!" seokjin shouted from the kitchen when he heard the close of a door. yoongi placed his bags and documents in his room before slowly emerging, his hands getting grabby because he wanted to eat seokjin's food so badly.

"did you make coffee for me?" yoongi asked seokjin as he peered over the counter like a child. seokjin smirked and replied, "how could I forget?"

seokjin gently placed the steaming noodles into small plates for the two and grabbed his and yoongi's matching mugs to drink their tea from. it was weird, coffee and noodles, but yoongi was too tired to even notice the unusual combo. seokjin sipped on his hot tea while trying to grab their remote. he flinched and the steaming tea split onto his basketball shorts and he screamed in agony.

"okay, okay, calm down." yoongi said, quickly scrambling away to grab a cold towel or something that would shut seokjin up. seokjin whimpered as he held the pained spot, little tears coming from the corners of his eyes. "yoongiiii!" he groaned, urging yoongi to come over and heal him. yoongi wasn't some fucking fairy, and he didn't feel like putting up with a whining seokjin now.

"hyung, stop whining and change into your favorite pink boxers. i'll make you another cu-" yoongi rambled, but was cut off from a loud groan from seokjin.

"no, i don't want anything hot right now. can you just pour me some cold water?" he said, running into his room to change. yoongi nodded quietly and headed to the kitchen to grab what seokjin wanted.

a few moments later, seokjin came out from his room, wearing the pink boxers. his face seemed relaxed but he had a red mark on his leg, but he tried keeping cool. seokjin tiredly flopped down beside yoongi on the couch and sighed deeply. yoongi raised an eyebrow, slurping his noodles down as he pressed random buttons on the remote.

"you're lively today." yoongi whispered. seokjin looked at yoongi with a slightly bewildered face. he sighed again and grabbed his noodles to eat.

"i'm old." seokjin said.

"then ditch namjoon?" yoongi scoffed.

"no, he's the love of my life," seokjin replied. yoongi rolled his eyes at seokjin. the two continued eating in silence, watching the dull show that was on.

"so?" seokjin started. "I heard you got a new singer." he said, his eyes peering over at yoongi as he drank.

yoongi sighed, "yeah. apparently he's a friend of hoseok's."

"a dancer?"

"a dancer."

yoongi and seokjin both sighed in unison. the two had quite the problem with dancers, not that they were bad. they were just way too energetic for them and they always kind of drained their energy.

seokjin was horrible at dancing, absolutely horrible. all he could do properly was bob his head up and down to the beat, but if he went more than that, he'd do his painful looking shoulder dance.

yoongi was okay, he did b-boying in the past but he gave up because he'd come home exhausted everyday. hoseok and jungkook were probably the only dancers seokjin and yoongi let into their life.

"he's cute though." yoongi said.

"oh? do you have a crush?"

"why the hell would I have a crush on a guy I just met?" yoongi glared at seokjin.

seokjin laughed comically and sipped his drink again.

"it is possible."

"yeah, only for you." yoongi snickered.

---

yoongi's second day with jimin. he'd came to yoongi's studio late (though there was no set schedule anyways), and he was puffing his cheeks exhaustedly.

"I'm so sorry." he breathed. yoongi smirked a little, then replied.

"it's okay." yoongi could see jimin visibly relax, he let out a deep sigh and took off his bag.

yoongi whistled at jimin which caught his attention, then threw a water bottle at him. jimin caught the bottle quite messily, and it nearly fell out of his hands.

"you seem thirsty." yoongi laughs swiveling his chair back towards his desk and jimin escaping his line of sight.

he can hear jimin mumble a small thanks, before he can hear again jimin flopping down onto his couch. he's shuffling through papers on the table, all of them random scraps of lyrics that popped up in yoongi's head throughout the days.

"are these lyrics I'm gonna sing?" jimin asks yoongi.

"no." yoongi replies with a stern look on his face. jimin doesn't say anything after yoongi's response. he goes back to fumbling his fingers, humming random melodies that come to his head.

yoongi glances back at jimin, who's just sitting there with nothing to do.

"hey," yoongi says, and jimin's head quickly perks up to the sound of his voice.

"since...you are my singer now, i thought maybe..." yoongi mumbles, rubbing the back of his neck.

"I thought maybe you could write your verses."

jimin immediately brightens up, but quickly sinks into the couch and sighs.
"I can't write lyrics for my life," he laughs, and yoongi just raises an eyebrow.

"everybody has the capability of making music. I'm sure it'll be great if you tried." yoongi smiles at jimin.

jimin hesitantly looks down, but then looks at yoongi again. he thought yoongi would be your average grumpy guy, but he's actually quite caring.

"okay." jimin says, and yoongi grins.

"alright." yoongi smiles, he walks up to jimin and puts his hand on jimin's small shoulder.

"let's get to work." yoongi says, and jimin and pretty much feel his heart beating out of his chest.

~~~
thank you for reading! sorry I haven't been updating quickly, but I'm trying!