three

it doesn't take long for jimin to become fully accustomed to yoongi's usual antics, and being annoying as hell towards him (at least thats what yoongi thinks).

yoongi doesn't mind though. he's pretty harsh to the brat but he actually treasures jimin a lot. yoongi thinks he's found the perfect person to sing in his tracks, and he really wishes his tracks will be well received, which hasn't happened in a long time.

"are you sure he isn't an asshole?" taehyung raises a brow, slurping incredulously on his drink. "Yoongi hyung is always like that. i'll say sorry to you on his behalf."

"he's just kidding with me." jimin laughs.

"sure." taehyung says, rolling his eyes into oblivion.

jimin finally has a day off of school so of course the first thing he decides to do is hang out with his best friend, taehyung. they decided to get go to jimins favorite coffee shop, it's right around the corner of their collage but taehyung absolutely hates it. he wonders how jimin could love such disgusting food and drinks.

"hey, jimin." taehyung muffled while stuffing another cupcake into his mouth. jimin lifted his eyes to meet taehyung's, patiently waiting for him to speak up and swallow.

"what?" jimin snarls when he grows impatient. taehyung throws a glare at jimin, then swallows royally, sarcastically coughing.

"yah, have you grown taller?"

jimin sighs, "don't make fun of my height!" he puffs.

"no, I'm serious. you've grown a little." taehyung waves his arms, surrendering to an angry jimin.

jimin rolls his eyes, slouching back into the chair and grabbing his drink, it's still hot, but he sips from it anyways. he ends up burning his tongue.

he gets a glimpse of taehyung giggling through his tears, then grabs a dirty napkin and throws it at him.

"I hate you."

"you love me." taehyung snorts.

---

from: yoongi hyung

park jiminie

to: yoongi hyung

hyung?

from: yoongi hyung

wanna go on a trip?

to: yoongi hyung

wait what

- thats what yoongi texts jimin in the middle of his dance class with hoseok.

"yoongi?" hoseok asks jimin.

"yeah, he's asking me to go on a trip or something..." jimin mutters in a questioning tone, why now? why so suddenly? why does he need to go? where are they going?

"you should go." hoseok shrugs. the all mighty dance God, jung hoseok, telling park jimin to go with min yoongi - a man he's known for at least three months now - to go on a trip with him somewhere? that guy with the weird stupid looking hair thats fixed to stay up? not that jimin isn't stupid looking himself. of course.

"it shouldn't be that bad. haven't you known him long enough?"

"that's the thing."

"what's the thing." hoseok snorts.

"ugh, you're not helping." jimin rolls his eyes before looking back at his phone.

to: yoongi hyung

where exactly are we going

jimin texts him again.

to: yoongi hyung

HYUNG

from: yoongi hyung

just meet me at my studio

to: yoongi hyung

ok...

"he's fucking weird." jimin says to hoseok.

and hoseok shrugs, a smug grin painting his lips.

this bitch.

---

"yoongi hyung?" jimin says while knocking on yoongi's door. he had finished dance a few hours ago and rushed to yoongi's house quickly after, despite, no having any set time. he hears grumbling and footsteps from the other side, so he backs away from the door to be faced with a half naked. min. yoongi.

what?

min yoongi could be perfect. is what park jimin thought a few weeks after getting to know this, min yoongi. he's a cool hyung. he raps good. he's a cool producer. he's handsome - no. nevermind. but now min yoongi's entire chest is exposed to jimin. it's pearly white, and slim, and flat. okay. jimin finds himself squinting because yoongi's chest is so bright.

stop that.

"uh." - is the only thing jimin ends up saying after he squeezes his brain for three straight minutes - then he realizes yoongi is staring at him.

"sorry." yoongi groans, rubbing the back of his neck. "i...just woke up.."

"n-no, that's fine." jimin tries to smile, but he finds his eyes always traveling down yoongi's body. no.

"alright." and yoongi takes that answer. he motions jimin to come inside, and jimin does, but he feels a lot more timid. like when they first met. his stomach feels like it's going to fly away. fly my friend.

"so, about that trip?" jimin says, a little more comfortable.

"uh, yeah. photography expedition." yoongi mumbles, "and you're my model." he flashes a grin.

jimin flashes a grin back. "excuse me?" he says incredulously.

"don't - don't worry about it. i take photography also, sub-major i guess. sorry i didn't tell you earlier." yoongi fusses as he finds a shirt lying around to put it on, cover his exposed skin. silky white skin. jimin thinks it's soft.

"oh." jimin gapes. "oh." he says again.

"yeah." yoongi mumbles again, "sorry i, uh, didn't tell you earlier."

"you said that already." jimin says.

"i did?"

"yeah."

"oh."

and it's silent. the buzzing of yoongi's heater his louder than both of their faint breathing. it's getting colder everyday. jimin came to yoongi's house wrapped in a huge scarf that yoongi gave him. it was his. now it was jimin's.

"anyway, we're going the week before christmas." yoongi says, walking jimin over to the living room because they've been standing in the hallway for way too fucking long. it's cold.

"it's gonna be freezing." jimin retorts. yoongi shrugs.

"well, that's the date i guess. i mean, my professor he-" yoongi rambles before jimin cuts him off.

"no, it's fine. i was joking." jimin assures yoongi, gently cupping the elder's ice-cold hand.

"it's a date then." yoongi smiles.

a date.

~~~

well...atleast im getting around to update my other stories??? LOL but yeah...FINALLy....progress. sorry this chapter was really short OTL ok i hope u guys enjoyed!!!! GET READY FOR CHRISTMAS YOONMIN HHEHEHHE