four

JIMIN
MONDAY

the next time jimin meets yoongi, his hair is brown, and ruffled over his forehead.

"did you go to a hair dresser?" jimin asks hesitantly, and yoongi looks up to him, silently nodding. it was quite the change from his previous look. dark, thick, black locks styled upwards to the sky. jimin had a hard time not laughing everytime he saw yoongi and his ridiculous out-of-style haircut.

when jimin went to yoongi's house in the early hours and late at night, yoongi didn't give a damn about styling his hair and kept it swept over his eyes. his bangs were way too long and dark and thick to keep over his eyes and he decided to cut it. and color it brown.

"yeah." he responds to jimin, who's jumping around him curiously.

"you look different." jimin laughs, eyes disappearing from his chubby cheeks.

yoongi shrugs, "this old man can shake things up sometimes, can't he?" and jimin laughs heartily, swatting his hand jokingly at yoongi's smug expression.

"gross, this grandpa is gross." jimin giggles.

"whatever." yoongi smirks, bringing jimin into a headlock and laughing as he ruffles jimin's hair roughly. jimin gets a whiff of young's cologne when being so close to him, the slight musky scent of rain. he kind of likes it.

"anyways," yoongi continues, letting jimin go. "as i had said. we're going on a photography expedition."

jimin hums. "mhmm." he says quite cutely, his cheeks flushed and hair messy.

"we're going to busan."

"hey, isn't that where i'm from?" jimin laughs sarcastically.

"mhm." yoongi laughs fondly, smiling 'till his gums showed. "today we aren't doing music stuff and recording."

"then, what are we doing?"

"we're gonna buy clothes and cut your hair."

what?

LATER THAT AFTERNOON

Yoongi takes Jimin to a parlour near his studio—not a lot of people pass by, so Yoongi really likes that place. when they walk in, Jimin gets a whiff of a wood-y smell, like the air after it had just rained. it's nice.

"oh, Yoongi-ah!" a man says by the counter as they enter. he's really, really handsome, Jimin notices. pouty and foxlike eyes and all. the man walks up to them with a bright smile.

"hi, seokjin," Yoongi says. "just a trim for him." Yoongi says, pointing to Jimin. Jimin nods shyly at the seokjin.

"hi, i'm Seokjin." Seokjin introduces himself, reaching out to shake jimin's hand, and Jimin takes it gladly. "i'm a friend of yoongi's." Seokjin smiles.

"Jimin," Jimin mutters in reply. Seokjin smiles again before Yoongi opens his mouth to say something more.

"he's a singer too," Yoongi says, and Jimin lights up.

"eyy, what can i do?" Seokjin chuckles, waving his hand. "i met a stupid rapper and i here i am, singer and boyfriend of said rapper."

"wow." Jimin gapes.

"anyways enough about me, let's get your hair done, yes?" Seokjin shoos Yoongi away to sit in the waiting area as he leads Jimin to sit in one of the hair dressing seats. Seokjin caresses jimin's hair a bit before starting.

Seokjin gets right to the point, getting hair clips to trim jimin's hair, as well as his hair-trimming scissors. "so, how did you meet Yoongi?" Seokjin asks Jimin. Jimin shifts nervously in his seat, thinking.