FOUR

needless to say han enjoyed the pastries. as han ate more macaroons, he started to think. 'why is she actually nice to me?' all han was being was an ass, he didn't even give angel an ounce of respect, and yet she bought him pastries and introduced him to her friend.

"minho." han mumbled under his breath. just the thought of that guy made han wanna kick him. he didn't know what angel found so nice about minho. he seems annoying. angel should not be hanging out with him. yet han was the red flag in this situation. was he being a little possessive? yes, why? han had no clue. well angel was his roommate of course, that's was his best excuse.

han glanced back at angel who was lying on her bed, currently on the phone with her friend, seeun.

"...yes! and than he called me cute!" angel was kicking her feet as she told seeun about her encounter with minho.

"really? he sounds cute, did you get his number?" seeun said excitedly. ease dropping on the conversation, han's eyebrows raised at the mention of minho. what happened when he left?

"no...i got shy after and ran away."

"you ran away?" seeun snorted. "you seriously ran away? big baby." the girl mocked. angel groaned in annoyance. her cheeks burning red. han got lost in this thoughts until he heard the word, party.

"party? at hyunjin's house? who even is that..?" angel questioned. this would be her first college party. she was a bit nervous.

"only the hottest guy on campus, the guy's rich! he's friends with almost everyone. he wanted to throw a party for the freshmen." seeun explained. rambling about how hot he was. angel thought for a moment.

"...ill go only if you're going."

"of course im going, you better hurry. it starts at eight p.m."

"wait—tonight?! i thought you meant like next week or something!" angel sat up, she started to panic, what would she even wear? angel was always the one for parties. but a college one? it was so different from any other party.

"no stupid, its tonight, im getting ready now. bye love you!" seeun then hung up. leaving angel with her mouth agape in shock.

"you're seriously going to that party?" han spoke up. looking at angel with a bored expression. he didnt trust seeun. she seemed to reckless.

"i guess so, one party wont hurt." angel sighed as she stood up. she pulled the bin from under her bed that contained her clothes. she pulled out a black, silky dress with thin straps. she packed it just in case of a special occasion. thank god she did. han's expression turned one of disgust.

"don't you think that to much?' han sat there with his arm crossed, as if he was a dad scolding a child. he couldn't care what angel did at the party. but the thought of men being all over her made his blood boil.

"no? i think its fine." angel said holding the dress up. it wasn't too short, but she'd definitely be showing something.

"it looks like you're begging for attention if you put that on." han scoffed.

"and yet you're giving me yours without even wearing it yet."

"..."

han hated that angel was right. he didn't even know why he cared about what she wore. he turned his back on her.

"such a baby..." angel mumbled as she walked to the bathroom. she made sure to do her makeup carefully, wanting to look her best at the party. as angel slipped on her dress, she couldn't help but wonder if minho was gonna be there. angel wanted to text him. but remembered she ran away before she could get his number. which was still very embarrassing for her

angel dolled herself up. styling her hair half up, half down. the dress hugged her body in the right places. she walked out of the bathroom. grabbing her small purse and throwing on some heels. han glanced at angel, biting the inside of his cheek as he watched her get ready. he hated how good she looked. angel stirred something up in han, he didn't know what to feel. she was the only person who didn't hate him, and it made him feel some sense of...warmth?

"you're wearing to much makeup." had said coldy. he couldn't let his feelings be to obvious. angel looked up at him and shrugged.

"ill be back later." is all angel said before she left. seeun waited for her outside. angel hopped in the passenger seat of seeun's car. seeun grinned as she looked at angel up and down.

"im no better than any man."

"shut up! just drive." angel was so easily flustered, it was amusing. seeun was always a tease.

__________________________________

soon arriving at the party. it already seemed to be lively. seeun and angel walked to the front door, it was wide open, no need to knock. the music drowned out the sound of everything else. angel turned to grabbed seeun's hand, but she was already gone. 'that fucking liar'. angel grumbled. she literally knew no one there. she decided to look around. seeun was right. hyunjin's mansion was massive, also very modern and clean. she walked into the large kitchen to grab a drink when she bumped into someone, quickly turning around to apologize. she was met with a man with siren eyes staring back at hers, long black hair, an eyebrow piercing, and the most plump lips any man could have.

"sorry! i didn't mean to– i just was-"

"don't sweat it, love. im hyunjin, and you?"