TEN

han woke up, yawning as he rubbed his eyes. he tried to sit up, but then realized he was sleeping with angel...in her bed. fuck. han forgot he had a breakdown yesterday, comforting himself by the sweet scent of angel. how embarrassing, han felt pathetic.

he glanced at angel's sleeping face, he had a feeling of deja vu. han hated feeling so vunerable. he wanted to push angel away and ignore her forever. he wanted to run away. but at the same time han felt such an attraction to angel, not just her looks, but her personality. angel was home to han.

han couldn't resist his urges. he scooted closer to her, wrapping his arm around her waist as he started to kiss her neck. his lips placing soft kissing on her skin. angel subconsciously moved her head back, giving han more access to her neck. han was obsessed with her scent, he let out a groan and wrapped his legs around angel's. trapping her in his embrace. the small whines escaping angel's lips only fueled han further, he felt a little guilty for using angel like this when she was asleep...even after being so distant from her the day before. han was lost, angel was his drug.

angel shifted in her sleep. her knee accidentally brushing up against his shorts. han gasped at the contact, biting his lip and grinding his hips against her knee. angel awoke from her sleep. eyes fluttering open as she felt han's breath against her neck. her eyes widen, she was going to pull away. but han seemed to be enjoying himself. she started to move her knee up and down on his growing erection. han bit on angel's neck to suppress his noises, squeezing his eyes shut as he trembled in pleasure.

angel loved to see han so weak, she found him adorable when desperate. angel shifted again, pretending she woke up just now. she pulled away, han whimpered at the loss. but quickly tried to regain his composure.

"han..?" angel mumbled, trying to hide her smirk as she sat up. staring down at his reddened face. han gulped and immediately went to grab a pillow, placing it on his lap.

"angel! uh—how um, g-good morning..."

"how did you get in my bed?" angel asked as she tilted her head, she wanted to mess with him a bit.

"well i...i was so tired yesterday i just..." han paused, trying to find an excuse. "i guess i went straight to your bed instead of mine." he chuckled. then realized, he arrived at the dorms before angel...did that mean she purposely cuddled with him?

"hm...interesting. but why are you so sweaty and flustered, are you sick?" angel grinned, she went to push his hair away from his forehead, han's heart was pounding in his chest. he quickly smacked her hand away.

"no! i mean we slept together, it was hot last night. don't touch me." han said in a cold tone. trying to stay cool. but angel had his emotions on a roller coaster. angel giggled at his behavior. she knew she had han wrapped around her finger.

"why so defensive, huh? don't act like you weren't begging for me the other night." han was so tough in public, but with angel alone he was a whole different person. han scoffed. he stood up and threw the pillow at angel, in which she caught.

"fuck you!" han said in a frustrated tone. she knew how to get him on edge.

"i mean if you really wanted to..." angel shrugged, han's cheeks turned even redder. why was she like this?

"that's not what—just shut up..." han sighed. rubbing his temple. angel looked at han, her gaze stopped at the obvious raise in his shorts.

"han i think you...got a little problem there." angel said before she placed a hand over her mouth to hide her laugh. han's eye twitched, he was so embarrassed. he quickly ran to the bathroom. leaving angel alone in her thoughts.

han cursed under his breath as he slammed the door shut. he couldn't deny it anymore, he had such strong feelings for angel. he wanted her all to himself. his hand slipped in his pants, sighing and leaning his head back as he thought about angel.

angel already knew what han was doing, he didn't even bother to hide it as she heard the moans and whimpers. angel felt powerful. then she remembered, it was saturday, she had made plans to go out with bangchan again.

__________________________________

han finished his business in the bathroom, he walked out to see angel in full glamor. he almost fell on his knees at sight of her. he was definitely smitten. but he also wondered where she was going.

"why are you dressed up?" han asked in a bored tone, trying to remain uninterested.

"gonna see bangchan today." angel hummed as she applied lipgloss. rubbing and puckering her lips. han was drooling. he had to snap out of it...

"what? bangchan? the guy we saw at the mall?" han scoffed. leaning on the wall. looking at angel in disgust. han didn't like bangchan one bit. han knew bangchan wanted angel.

"yeah? is there a problem?" angel stood up, dusting off her clothes as she grabbed her bag.

"i won't allow it." han said sternly, he blocked the doorway. angel rolled her eyes. easily pushing han out of the way, causing him to bump in the wall with a grunt. her strength had han going crazy.

"can't tell me what to do. im gonna see chan, cya later." she walked out of the room. han was in disbelief. his blood was boiling, bangchan pissed him off. he decided to follow angel.

"angel, angel! you can't just go see that guy." han yelled from down the hall, walking towards her. angel groaned in annoyance. but in reality she loved when han chased after her.

"excuse me?" angel's eyebrows furrowed as she pinned him to the wall. han immediately closed his mouth, not daring to speak further.

"i'll do whatever the fuck i want." they stared deep into each other's eyes. the tension growing even more. han couldn't help but lean in, their lips crashing into a aggressive kiss. her fingers running through his hair and pulling at it, han whimpered in responde. their tongues sharing the warmth that they both craved. his hand went to squeeze her ass. the kiss grew more passionate over time until they both froze at the sound of footsteps.

"...angel?" bangchan whispered. his voice echoed through out the empty hallway. angel turned her head to face bangchan. han pulled her closer in an aggressive manner.

"bangchan..?" angel said nervously. han's eyes narrowed as he looked at bangchan. but he looked so stupid, he had angel's lip gloss all over his mouth. how adorable.

"i came up here since you were taking so long." bangchan shifted awkwardly. he felt his jealousy rise when he saw han get closer to angel.

"are you and han..." bangchan trailed off, hoping angel got what he was implying. but before she could respond, han spoke up.

"yeah, we are." han said proudly. angel sighed and wiped the lipgloss from han's lips with her thumb.

"han i'll talk to you later, right now me and bangchan are going out for a little." she turned to face him. han knew angel didn't have any bad intentions with bangchan. he wrapped his arms around angel's waist and pulled her in for one more kiss, he made eye contact with bangchan while kissing her. just so he understood who angel belonged to. she pulled away and patted his cheek with a smile. now approaching bangchan.

"sorry i walked in on you guys...i didn't know you two were a thing." bangchan chuckled, fixing his hair. he now felt insecure, he was almost sure he had a chance with angel.

"it's alright...and our relationship is a bit confusing." the pair walked out of the building, bangchan drove angel around until they decided to eat at a korean bbq place. as angel sat down, she got a text from han.

hanji🐿️🤍
5:40pm

you're mine, remember that.