SIX

angel woke up with her head pounding, her hair a mess. stretching and sitting up. she woke up to han sitting on his bed across from her's with his usual blank expression.

"good morning." han said as he handed her water and painkillers. he wanted to talk about last night.

"it would be a good morning if my head wasn't about to explode." angel winced as she took the pill, gulping down the rest of the cold water since she desperately needed it.

"so last night..." han pushed his glasses up as he waited for angel to asnwer.

"last night? what even happened..." then the blurry memories came rushing back to her, eyes widening as she remembered being with hyunjin.

"holy shit what happend last night.." angel felt like the world was ending. she was supposed to be this good college student, studying and being organized, and now she was out drinking?! imagine if her mother found out. she'd be dead.

"minho almost fucked you that's what happend!" han said aggressively as he stood up. his whole demeanor changing. approaching angel with an angry expression. he looked furious. as if he was about to yell.

"w-what? minho he would never! i don't understand..." angel groaned as she rubbed her forehead with her hand. her headache turning into a migraine.

"well he did! that fucker thinks he can use you and act like—" han was cut off by a knock at their door. the room fell silent, the only thing heard was the heavy breathing of an angry han. angel got up and went to open the door, it was minho.

"hi angel, how are you feeling? you aren't answering my calls..." minho said with a small smile as he observed angel's state. relived she was okay.

"oh hey minho... i'm fine just—"

"what the hell are you doing here?!" han said as he shoved minho against the wall, causing a loud thud to echo through out the hallway. minho was so confused, wondering why han was being so aggressive.

"what's your problem? get off of me!" minho said as he struggled to escape from han's grip. han was stronger than most saw him. expecting him to be weak like the nerd he is. but he secretly went to the gym when he was bored. it paid off.

"han what are you doing?! get off of him!" angel yelled as she pulled han away from minho. seeming to be stronger than the both of him. han backed away, rage filled his eyes. he couldn't control himself. running his fingers through his messy hair in attempt to calm himself.

"what am i doing? angel he tried to fuck you! that's why he got you insanely drunk!"

"wait what?" minho's eyebrows scrunched up.

"han, minho never tried to take advantage of me...all i can remember is drinking with hyunjin." angel sighed, trying hard to remember last night's occurrences. han's eyes widen.

"...you're serious? but i saw minho with his arm wrapped around you when i came to pick you up. i though he tried to..." han started to calm down slowly. blinking a few times as his cheeks turned red of embarrassment.

"no, dumbass. i found her with hyunjin. the jerk got her drunk." minho wanted to punch han so bad. he was so stupid. but then again han cared so much about angel he was willing to fight minho for her safety. minho's gaze flicked between the two. oh there was something definitely going on.

"so i blocked him for no reason..?" han said as he turned to angel. for the first time han looked nervous.

"you blocked minho on my phone?!" angel raised her voice. how could han be so stupid?

"wait so that's why you weren't answering?" minho tilted his head.

"minho im sorry, i dunno what han was thinking. can we please talk later..?" angel was so stressed. his whole situation was making her wanna sob.

"it's okay ang, i'll leave you two be...just call me later?" minho said as he fixed his jacket. angel nodded and watched as minho walked down the hallway. angel glared at han and grabbed his ear, dragging him back in the dorm as if she was a mother scolding a kid.

"ow! let go!" han tried pushing angel away. but instead she pushed him on the bed, making him sit.

"han im flattered that you cared for me last night, but that does not give you a reason to shove minho around! you should've let me or him explain. and going on my phone without my permission? the hell were you thinking?!" angel was angry, which was rare. she was always a bundle of joy. han changed that. han sat there, feeling guilty; his cheeks and ears red in embarrassment, along with the dragging of angel. he should've listened to minho. han was only thinking of angel at that moment.

"...im sorry." han said quietly. looking down. he seemed ashamed, but tried not to show it and keep his blank expression remaining.

"i should've let minho explain. and it was immature of me to go through your phone, i just...i was looking out for you. im sorry." han refused to look into her eyes. he was scared she'd never forgive him. angel's gaze softened. she lifted up his chin with her finger, her thumb caressed his cheek.

"thank you for apologizing, han. im glad you were aware of what you did." angel said softly. han was overwhelmed with the sudden affection. he dreaded the thought of physical touch. but angel's felt nice. although had didn't want it. he wanted to move his head away from her hand. he wanted to resist and push her away. he didn't wanna let angel get close to him. instead he found himself leaning in her touch. closing his eyes and letting out a sigh.

"please...keep doing that..." han whispered. leaning closer to her. she was so gentle with him. it felt motherly. han was receiving the affection he never got as a child. he wanted more. who knew it could feel this comforting? angel couldn't help but smile. admiring the way han melted under her touch. the cold, distant han was now becoming soft. he didn't complain. he loved this. the thought of hyunjin taking advantage of han still lingered in his mind. he wanted to get hyunjin back. but he's shut up and stay innocent for now.