EIGHT - VALENTINE'S SPECIAL

han already hated today. all the couples on the campus were making him gag. he couldn't stand it. why is valentine's day even a holiday? it was pointless and stupid. han didn't want to believe in love. but when angel came into his life, he felt the desire to love her, wanting to understand her an be an important person in her life. except he was a complete ass to her. she didn't deserve that.

as han made his way back to the dorms. he was thinking about if he should ask angel out on a date. it couldn't be that hard right..? just gotta stay calm and nonchalant...easy enough. han unlocked the door and walked in to be met with the smell of a rich perfume. he breathed it in, eyes fluttering and lips parting at the delicious smell. it aroused him.

"oh hey han! why are you back so late?" angel was currently sitting at her vanity, doing her make up and wearing a long, dark red dress with a slit on the side. the fabric hugging her body just right. oh god, what was han thinking?

"i was just um—uhh catching up on some work..." han trialed off as he dropped his bookbag on the floor. he gulped.

"well get ready, i'm taking you out." angel said as she applied lipgloss on her plump lips. puckering them a few times.

"w-what? taking me out?" han tilted his head in confusion. "isn't it supposed to be the other way around?"

"yeah but i knew you weren't going to, so i decided to make the first move." angel shrugged, she stood up and grabbed his hand, sitting him down in her chair.

"let me curl your hair, you'd look good with a perm." angel said running her fingers through his semi-long hair, han closed his eyes, sighing at the feeling of her acrylics grazing his scalp, it felt heavenly.

"...fine. also where are we going? im pretty sure every restaurant is gonna be packed since it's valentine's day." han kept his eyes closed. loving the way she played with his hair.

"i already reserved a table at the five star restaurant near the ocean, you know?" angel hummed, grabbing the curling iron and parting his hair. han's eyes widen, the restaurant was expensive, he didn't even though how she was able to book a table.

"holy shit, really..?" han looked up at her, angel nodded and smiled, taking his glasses off and setting them down on the vanity. han looked so much cuter with his glasses off. she could resist pinching his cheek.

"yup! better be grateful im treating you." she started to curl his hair neatly, han was relaxed; feeling calm at her touch.

"mmh, thank you." han couldn't stop thinking about how angel booked them a table before hand, she just asked him out. it means she likes him back...right?

an hour passed, han's hair was curled and angel had dressed him in a white, long sleeve dress shirt along with black dress pants. he looked really nice, angel did her magic.

"i don't like this. i feel like a business man." han said as he stood still, arms out as if looked like the phrase mom, i threw up.

"so? you look classy, i like it." angel fixed his jacket, han was okay with his outfit if angel liked it, she knew best after all.

"now let's go, it's gonna get packed soon." she grabbed her purse and his hand, rushing out of the dorms.

__________________________________

and of course, the restaurant was full. full of couples eating peacefully together. the lights were dim and soft music was playing. they even got a seat by the water, getting a nice view of the sunset.

"it's nice in here, right?" angel said excitedly. looking over the menu. she's always wanted to come here with someone special.

"yeah..very nice." han was a little nervous though, being in such a large area made him anxious. he felt as if he didn't fit it. angel seemed to notice and grabbed his hand across the table, making sure to reassure him. her thumb caressing the back of his hand softly.

"don't be nervous, just focus on us, okay?" angel spoke softly, hoping to calm his nerves. han nodded. angel's touch just made him more nervous. he hasn't been touched like this in... well since ever.

"i'll try."

the two both ordered steak, along with mashed potatoes and broccoli. the whole time they were talking. getting to actually know one another. han didn't seem to have an attitude towards angel anymore. he felt like he could be his true self around her. he felt so safe and comfortable. han truly loved angel.

!!

angel and han were currently walking out of the five star restaurant, deciding to go get ice cream for dessert. but han wanted something else. he's been feeling all hot and bothered since he saw angel in that red dress, the slit above her thigh drove han crazy. he knew what he wanted. but han of course didn't wanna ruin the mood. he just wanted to see angel happy.

angel ordered vanilla ice cream while han ordered cheesecake flavored. walking hand in hand down the street. the cold breeze hitting them, making angel walk closer to han to stay warm. the small gesture made han glance at angel. watching the way she lick and ate the ice cream. he couldn't help but have dirty thoughts, han didn't know what was up with him...

"is it good?" angel asked han with a smile. han blinked a few times. he noticed angel had some ice cream on her face. he wiped the corner of her mouth with his thumb. angel could feel the tension rise that han was hiding all night. thank god she finally got the hint. they stared into each others eyes. han threw his ice cream away and pinned angel to the wall, connecting their lips in a slow, passionate kiss.

the kiss caught angel off guard, but she quickly kissed back, melting in his arms. his arms wrapped around her waist as her arms wrapped around his neck, pulling each other close and their bodies rubbing up against each other. angel felt his tongue explore all of her cavern, claiming it as his own. damn it was hot. their ice creams were nothing more but waste on the ground. none of them cared to pick their mess up.

a groan slipped passed han's lips as he purposely rubbed his hips against angel. whimpering at the delicious friction his pants produced. it felt like heaven. angel squeezed her legs closed. feeling a hot sensation down there, suddenly the cold winter night had turned into a hot summer day. his hands roamed all over her body, her hand went up his shirt, caressing and tracing each one of his abs. angel's touch made han shiver. he wanted more. moving down to kiss her neck, angel tilted her head, giving han more access to her skin. a soft moan escaped her lips as she felt han's lips suck and tease her neck. he held her closely, wanting to feel all of angel.

leaving a few light, and some dark purple hickeys on her neck. he found himself loosing control slowly. he pulled away, cupping her face.

"car or home?" he asked breathlessly. angel decided she wanted to wait until they got home, wanting to see han a bit needy and desperate on the way back.

the whole car ride was han gripping and caressing angel's thigh. he was feeling so needy. he wanted some kind of touch. he could barely focus on the road, earning some honks from angry drivers. but han didn't care. he wanted angel.

"angie, baby i can't wait please just—touch me." han begged. angel had never seen him so desperate. this excited her greatly, she felt like she was in control now.

"touch you where?" angel asked teasingly, playing dumb when she knew damn well what han wanted. he glared at her, grabbed her hand and putting it on his bulge, his other hand continued to steer the car.

"is this what you want?" angel hummed. palming han through his pants. han bit his lip, a shiver going down his spine at the touch he was craving.

"fuck..." han said breathlessly, gulping as his throat went dry. "...yes just like that." han's hips bucked upward, wanting more.

"you're cute, so desperate for me, yeah?"

"yeah." soon small whimpers were escaping han's pretty pink lips. thrusting his hips upwards in attempt to get more friction. he was so desperate for more, for angel.