𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟎

—NOVA POV—-mature content warning-

—NOVA POV—
-mature content warning-

This was probably, the stupidest idea of my life.

I knocked on Tom's door. Squinting my eyes shut. He yelled out, that I could come in.

I twisted the knob slowly, going inside. My wall hit the back of the door, shutting it again.

He stared at me, weirdly. As I twisted the lock, going in. "So.." I cleared my throat.

"So." He nodded.

"Hypothetically... if I were to offer you head."

He raised his eyebrows at me.

"Would you say yes?" I finished off.

"Hypothetically, by the way!" I clarified. He didn't respond, tilting his head at me. "What brings up the question?" He sat up, in bed.

"It's hypothetical, now answer it." I demanded, walking up to him. "Are you shitting my dick right now?"

"No, but can I suck it?"

"Nova what—" He couldn't fathom the words that were coming out of my mouth.

"I don't know, the first thing to do with a dick. Will you just teach me how?!" I gulped.

"No."

"Please." I begged.

"It's just like— I don't want to embarrass myself. Okay? I don't want to seem like an idiot, please Tom." I whined, sitting beside him.

"You want me to teach you, step by step. How to give a blowjob, to your boyfriend." Tom tried to clarify the situation, that was going on.

"Yes."

"Our moms are downstairs."

"Just don't be loud." I shrugged.

"You have a boyfriend."

"He won't know."

"Emerson."

Fuck, Emerson. I really did consider her a friend, and here I was asking to suck off her boyfriend.

"Just don't tell her." I felt like a horrible person.

"Nova..." He seemed hesitant. I didn't want to force him into anything, he didn't want to happen. "Okay, never mind." I got up again.