𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟎

—NOVA POV—

—NOVA POV—

The whole, tiktok thing went downhill.

When, I edited it and posted it. I was not expecting four million people to see it.

Oh well.

I mindlessly scrolled through, the comments. All of them being the same, single people saying they wanted to die. At the way he looked at me.

I don't see it, but okay.

And then, the others being about the way his hands were placed.

I came across, a comment. My eyes widening in surprise. It was about that small, snippet about me loving him. I thought, I had cut it out.

I looked back on the video, noticing none of the edits saved.

It was the whole entire video.

Doesn't tiktok not let you upload after like ten minutes?! What the hell?

I gulped, forwarding to the part. Where I said my mini confession, it was there. All of it.

I sighed, deciding i'd just take a nap to sleep it off. We had winter break.

Christmas, was in two days. Yet I didn't feel any of the spirit, I don't know why.

As soon, as I set my phone down. I got a text message, from Nate. Saying we should hang out at the skatepark, I responded with a 'sure' to not seem out of the normal.

I quickly, got ready. Smiling to myself, I had picked out the board he got me.

I haven't even, used it yet. Figured I could try it out for the first time.

I kind of feel bad, stepping on Cena's face.

But i'll live.

I saw Nate, just sitting on one of the ramps. Not doing anything, barely even moving.

I walked up to him.

"So when were you going to tell me, you've been fucking Tom?"

He stood up, nearing towards me. "What?" I breathed out, my voice being shaky.

"You heard what I said." He nodded, I looked down at my feet. He must've seen it.