𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟕

—NOVA POV— -first day back at school-

—NOVA POV—
-first day back at school-

I walked, into the building. Holding Tom's hand.

Even though, our first period wasn't the same class. It was, right by each other. So, we don't have to part ways just yet.

We both walked with each other, reaching our lockers. I had to walk all the way, across the building to get to Tom's, but that's okay.

I looked at everyone's, gaze linger on our hands that were being held together. Everyone, knew us as inseparable, best friends since kindergarten.

I know we didn't owe, any explanation. To anyone, but to be fair i'd be confused too.

"I'll walk you, to your next class when we get out of here. And, then we'll meet each other at lunch okay?" He squeezed, my hand. The both of us squared, off into the corner in front of our classes. I nodded, at his words.

"I love you." He leaned down, pecking my lips.

"I love you too, now go!" I pinched his stomach. Tom and I, parted ways and I found myself already missing him twenty minutes into class.

I felt my phone buzzing, I sneakily held it by my thigh. Being, careful to not get caught.

Baby, 9:21pm— rr break?

Me, 9:22pm— you read my mind

I raised my hand, asking to use the bathroom. The teacher, hit me with the...

"I don't know, can you?"

I nearly rolled my eyes, but I didn't.

"Sorry, may I use the bathroom?" I rephrased.

"Yes you may, Genova." She used my full name, I got up. Grabbing the bathroom pass, I waited in the small wall in between both classrooms.

Tom soon walked out, both of us linking pinky's as we walked to the gender neutral restrooms, by the cafeteria. First thing, I did was check my hair. And fix the ID, lanyard around my neck.

I giggled, feeling him scatter small kisses on my neck in the mirror. His hands, glued to my waist.

"I'm fixing my hair, you're making me mess it up." I squirmed, my shoulders.

"You smell good, I can't help myself." He rubs the tip of his nose, against the crook of my neck.

"Have you seen, them yet? I heard they're dating now, or something. It's fucking pathetic." I mentioned, the rumors going around.