(Dylan O'Brien) Why Did You Leave?

(Y/C/N)= Your character name :)

"So (Y/N)," Jimmy Fallon begins. "Rumors are swirling that you're going to be making your return as (Y/C/N) in the new Teen Wolf Movie."

(Y/N) smiles bashfully, "Well, I guess there's no hiding it now." She nods her head, "But yeah, I am, and I could not be more excited."

"So are we!" Jimmy explains. "I mean, I can't speak for everyone, but I absolutely adored your character."

"I adore her too." (Y/N) nods. "Without her, I wouldn't be who I am today. She gave me my big break."

"Yeah, and now that Spider Man: No Way Home is officially out, you have time to really buckle down for this huh?" He asks, interlocking bis hands together.

"Yes." (Y/N) confirms. "This movie is definitely gonna be my focus for as long as it takes to film it."

"Are you excited to be reunited with everyone again?"

"More than anything." She practically bounces in her seat. "Those guys are my family. Always have been. We might not see each other all the time, but when we can, it gets crazy. So being able to work with them all again is a dream come true."

Jimmy leans forward, "I don't suppose you could give us some insight as to who's jumping on board this furry trip?" He asks, hoping for some sort of spoiler.

(Y/N) sighs, "Unfortunately I can't give you any names besides the ones that are confirmed." She tells him disappointedly.

Jimmy waves his hand, "That's alright. It was worth a shot." He smiles fondly at her. "So out of curiosity, who do you hang out with the most out of the cast?"

(Y/N) leans back in her chair to think about it, "I don't know." She laughs. "I hang out with Posey, Hoechlin, and Ian a bunch." She admits.

"Thats right." He nods, remembering something. "You're working with Hoechlin on Superman and Lois aren't you?"

"Yes." (Y/N) nods. "Which has also been super fun. Pun intended." She winks.

"I don't mean this offensively, but I am surprised you hang out with Posey so often. You don't really seem him with the cast very often." Jimmy brings up gently.

"No offense taken." She reassures him. "When we finished filming the final episode for the show, Posey, Dylan, and I all agreed that no matter how busy we got, we'd always carve out two days a month just to hangout with each other." She reminisces on old times. "There was a dry patch there for a while. Posey and I were going through some stuff and we ended up pushing each other away rather than talking to one another. Thankfully I forced myself to go over to his house one night to figure out what was going on, and we've been doing good ever since." She smiles as the live audience coos at her story.

Jimmy smiles, "That's great! It warms my heart to see that you two are so close. But you mentioned Dylan in there." He points out. "Do you still hangout with him?"

(Y/N) freezes, "Um, not really." She admits honestly. "He's really an amazing guy, we just haven't really talked in a while. I don't know if him and Posey still talk, but he and I fell out of touch a couple years ago." She tells Jimmy. "It's no one's fault, we just grew apart I guess." She shrugs, not letting on how angry she truly is.

"I'm sorry to hear that." Jimmy frowns. "From all the photos and blooper reels we see from the show, it looks like you all were super close."

"Yeah, we were." She smiles sadly. "But things happen."

"Well, thank you for sharing that with us. I'm afraid that's all the time we have tonight. But thank you for coming on tonight (Y/N). I absolutely love having you."