The Meeting 🤝 Part 1

The story starts with the female lead named Ayesha. She is coming out from her university with her friend Riya. Suddenly three cars come in front of them. A strange and handsome boy named Yanshu comes out from the middle car which stops in front of Ayesha. He moved out from the car.

Yanshu said - Ayesha comes with me.

She is looking so confused 🤔 because she doesn't know anything about him.

Ayesha asked to Yanshu - Who are you?"

He doesn't say anything. He holds her hand and takes her in the car 🚗. She afraid 😳 very much and starts shouting.

Riya think 🤔 like what happened here 🧐.

Ayesha repeats continuously, leave me otherwise I will call 🤙 the police. But Yanshu sit there in his attitude 😎. He doesn't speak a word.

After sometime, when she doesn't make silence 🤐 then,

Yanshu said - I am your bodyguard and also your father's P.A (personal assistant).

After listening 🎧 this a weared silence 🤐 is occurring in the car. Suddenly Yanshu's phone 📱 is ringing. He pickup the call and talk sometime. After that he gives the mobile to her. She looks at him like 😐 this then she takes his phone and she finds her father is on the call. She is shocked 😳. How?

After talking her father she thought 🤔 her father is a normal teacher then how he has these cars and a P.A. She find it strange but she doesn't speak anything.

After sometime, they reach at her home 🏡. She comes in the house and finds her father in front of her. As she looks her father she is crying 😢 and runs towards him and hug him.

So..... Aapko kya lgta h ab kya hoga. Kya really ye P.A or cars Ayesha ke papa ki h ya nhi.
Agr h to How? or nhi to Yanshu kon h? or vo Ayesha ko kse janta h.
Or Ayesha ab apne papa se kya khne vali h and then uske papa kya ans. krne vale h.
Aapko kya lgta h comment kre.
Janne ke liye next part read kre🤗🤗🤗🤗...............

Also sorry 😐 guys because m small parts write krr rhi hu because of my study. So sorry for this........

Characters ✨ of this page 📃:

✓ Ayesha - main female lead.

✓ Yanshu - main male lead.

✓ Riya - Ayesha's childhood friend.