The Business Trip 😎 Part 12

The scene shifts towards Ayesha and Yanshu.

Ayesha - What's going on in the company?

Yanshu - Everything is fine. But........🙁

Ayesha - What.............🙄

Yanshu - The company which hires actors every year is refusing to invest with our company this time.

Ayesha - Why...........? Everything was fine till now, what happened suddenly?

Yanshu - He say that you are very young and hence cannot manage the business properly.

Ayesha - What.........what kind of thing is this? Talent is not dependent on age, how do he know what I can do and what I am.

Yanshu - Calm down...............

Ayesha - How...........?

Yanshu - Uncle Sansh tried a lot to convince him but he did not agree.

Ayesha - It's ok. I will convince him. Arrange a meeting for me with them.

Yanshu - Ok.

Ayesha - I need all the information about them as soon as possible. I would like to meet him and talk to him.

Yanshu - Ok.....ok........... Don't take so much stress and get in the car now.

Ayesha - Huu.......... But this is also important.

Yanshu - Ok......... Let's go now.

They both get into the car. They looks towards Roy who look towards Riya with smile 😌.

Ayesha - What's going on.........

Roy (suddenly) - Nothing............ Nothing much. I wasn't looking at her.

Ayesha (with smiling) - When did I say something like that.

Roy with a silence looks straight and starts the car.

Ayesha - Drop us home and find an apartment tomorrow. It should be near the company and should have at least two rooms.

Ayesha starts counting many such facilities.............

Yanshu - Do you want an apartment or a bungalow?

Ayesha looks 🤨 at him........

Yanshu - I mean, Is she going to be alone or............

Ayesha says immediately............

Ayesha - I'm going to live with her too for some days.

Yanshu - Ok.......

They dropped them at home and moves to the company and the Scene shifts to the next day. Yanshu reached at Ayesha's home.

Yanshu - Let's go to the company.

Ayesha - Yaa........... What happened about the meeting with Mr. Sidhu Gupta?

Yanshu - I spoke to him and he said I am in Shimla right now.

Ayesha - Ok.......

Yanshu - Huu....... He also said that if you want to meet me, you can come here and meet me.

Firstly Ayesha think about it and said.............

Ayesha - Ok. Arrange a business trip for Shimla and also remember that it should be as soon as possible.

Yanshu - Ok.....

Ayesha - Also one thing, Someone from NH Group should also go there and Riya will also go there.

Yanshu looks at her with a panic smile.

Ayesha - What.........?

Yanshu - Nothing.

Ayesha - So.........Do all the preparation fastly.

Yanshu - Ok............

New character in this page 📃:

✓ Mr. Sidhu Gupta - A producer and also hire actor's.