Heartbroken Truth 🧐 Part 2

Ayesha asked to her father (Sunny Raj) with taking water in her eyes - What is this father.

Her father is looking in disturbing silence. After sometime she asked again then,

Sunny Raj - I am not your biological father and also he is not my P.A."

After listening this she is looking shocked 😳 and thousands of question putting in her heart and mind.

Ayesha - What are you talking Papa." He said very sadly," It's true." I am not your real father.

Sunny Raj - After 4 years of marrying with my wife Sujata we have no children. She is very hurted by this but we can't do anything and after two year I met to my friend Sansh. He is very hardworking person and now C.E.O of SS Group but that time he was very busy in his company because that it was not a big company.

Also your real mother Tuver was very ill. Your father is taking care of her and also do his work at time. When I met to him you are 2 years old and you are very naughty. Your father was very disturbed at that time and you are looking so cute to my wife. So,

Sujata - Bhai sahab, Ayesha jse aapki beti h vse hi hmari bhi to h. Kyu na jb tk sb thik nhi krr lete tb tk hm Ayesha ko apne sath lekar jae. M apni beti ki trh Ayesha ka dhyan rkhungi.

At that time, after looking the condition of house,

Sansh - Ok Sujata. But I want she lives with you as your daughter not mine until I will not come to you for her.

Sunny Raj - What happened to you? Why are you looking so disturbed?

Sansh - She is your daughter from now until I will not contact to you. The condition of my house and my company is not good. When I will setup anything in right place, I will contact you. Many enemies are there around me. You are my bestfriend and I have only trust in you.

Sunny - Ayesha your father is waiting for you. He has a need of you. I will not force you but I think you have to meet him.

So guys 😊🤗🤗🤝🤝🤞🤞❤️❤️ what are you thinking🤔👀🧐.
Kya Ayesha apne papa se milegi🤞🤝 ya mna krr degi 🤔.
Please comment 📱📱📱 and vote👌👌👌 for next part...............

New 🆕 characters ✨ of this page 📃:

✓ Mr. Sansh - Ayesha's real father.

✓ Tuver - Ayesha's real mother.

✓ Sunny Raj - Ayesha's step father.

✓ Sujata - Ayesha's step mother.