shut up

Yoongi step on the breaks hard making the car race away,he watch in his rear view as hoseok disappeared in the distance and no longer in sight.he groan hoseok was getting on his nerve for real he couldn't believe hoseok fallowed him but then again its hoseok his enemy who's always watching him looking for the best moment to strike.

Some moment past for yoongi which lead an uneasy feeling into him that settle in his chest he couldn't quite pinpoint it but he felt.....guilty.he shook the feeling away and kept driving.

After a few minutes of contemplating whether he should go back and get hoseok or just leave him there he sigh in frustration. "I don't even care about him so why am I even considering going back"he stare at the dark sky and groan once again cause of the voices in his head were telling him that hoseok might be in trouble." No no no NO!"yoongi shook his head waving his hand infront of his face as if snapping himself back into reality."he's my enemy,my NUMBER ONE enemy,he deserves to be left on the street that little brat!"yoongi nodded to himself and sped up on the rather empty road.it was silence and after a moment he finally gave up."fuck it"he groan stepping on the breaks he reversed the car and went back into the direction he came from.

"Aaaagh!shibal,that son of a bitch!" Hoseok cursed gritting his teeth as he stomp his way home,it felt like he was walking for hours but in reality its only been some minutes,he couldn't believe yoongi had actually left him in the middle of the road like that hoseok was going to get his revenge and that's final!.

"Aagh fuck!,why the hell is it so fucking cold!" Hoseok shivered rubbing his shoulder in an attempt to ignite some warm,the clothes he had on right now wasn't helping,he was going to call his parents or an uber but his phone was left in his car."that little shit"hoseok cursed rembering how Jim in had drove away with his car."he didn't even consider.....he just left me here"hoseok pouted but then he realized and rolled his eyes."not like I care!"

He saw a car coming and gasp."this is it!"he step to the side and raised his hands up in an attempt to get a ride but the car drove past him like he was thin air."hey stop!!,stop!!...fuck! "Hoseok cursed then pouted then he started crying.hoseok was a spoiled child a very spoiled child so if a spoil child don't get what it wants it starts sobbing trowing tantrums until it get what it wants.

After a few seconds he saw another coming he sniffel and tried to stop it but before the car reach he realized it was." Yoongi?"he gasp and quickly wiped his tears away and composed himself right before yoongi stopped right next to him."get in the car"yoongi said coldly not looking at hoseok who raised an eyebrow and scoff crossing his arms he walked away from the car."this little bitch"yoongi cursed lowly and drove beside hoseok who smirk when he saw yoongi fallowing him."hoseok get in the car its late!"hoseok sigh and stop arms still crossed."why do you care?"he ask with attitude making yoongi sigh."you're right...why do I care?"yoongi asked before driving away again."w-what?"hoseok eyes widen,immediately uncrossing his arms he thought of letting his guard down and stop yoongi,he just wanted to  reach home already but before he stopped yoongi he saw the car reversing again,he smiled then cleared his throat and just like that his unbothered facade return.

"Hoseok!" Yoongi sigh finally meeting eyes with the younger."get.in.the.car!"for a moment hoseok wanted to obey yoongi aura was filled with so much dominance it actually made him weak in the knees,he slowly reach to open the door making yoongi sigh in relief but then he stopped midway and pout."no I'm not coming!"yoongi watch helplessly as hoseok marched away from the car that was it for yoongi.

He got out of the car and roughly pulled hoseok towards his chest before hoseok could protest yoongi picked him up and carried him to the car bridal style."wha—put me down~"hoseok wined but did nothing to actually make yoongi put him down cause lowkey he was loving the attention he was getting even if its from his enemy.