clean the house

"Hoseok!,hoseok!,where are you??!"for the millionth time the boy laying on his bed,wrapped in soft comfortable sheets groan,all he ever desired was to sleep,to have some peace but the odds were never in his favor.a small pout on his lips he sleepily pulled the covers up ontill it was covering his entire body,his small head disappearing from the worlds view." Hoseok!!"yoongi yelled from downstairs while searching for the house supplies he had bought yesterday.he's sure he had left them in his room but now he couldn't find them anywhere,and he's sure it got something to do with hoseok.yoongi had finished his work at the office early today,when he came he found hoseok sleeping and till now the boy was still asleep not to mention the time shows 1:23 still hoseok didn't saw the need to wake up yet while yoongi on the other hand decided to spend the rest of the day cleaning the house,yes they could get a maid for that but yoongi although he money,his lifestyle was very simple and down to earth,why do they need a maid when they could do it themselves?. Yoongi found it rather best when he does something on his own.

"Hoseok!"his eyebrow raised questioningly he glace blankly up the stairs where he had called for hoseok again but got no answers,yoongi knows the insignificant being did hear him but chose to ignored him as usual.a sharp sigh leaving his lips he swiftly climbed up the stairs to wake the boy up.

As he reached hoseok bedroom door he open it." Hoseo—"yoongi stop once he saw the bed empty,trudging into the room he checked it entirely while calling the other name but there came no sound or was there any sight of him.yoongi sigh hoseok always had a way to make his life harder. He was about to call again when an idea of where hoseok could be struck his mind.he left the room quickly and went to his room where without a doubt hoseok was in his bed curled up in his blankets,yoongi couldn't help but sigh heavily hoseok has been sleeping in his bed more than himself these days and he had absolutely no idea why.if you're thinking he didn't act up on it he did but the boy was too stubborn.yoongi had warn hoseok many times to stay out of his room but every night yoongi could feel hoseok sneaking into his room and into his bed,in the morning he would find the boy cuddle up to him barely giving him space to breathe.for a while yoongi thought hoseok was just scared to sleep alone than he thought he was simply ignoring him,but the way hoseok has been clinging all over his body this days gave yoongi a hint that maybe hoseok just loved cuddling him?,it couldn't be the right answer right?.

Yoongi swiftly moved over to the bed and pull the covers completely of hoseok making him groan."get up!"yoongi rasped as he placed the crumbled sheets neatly aside."let me sleep!"hoseok wined while covering his head with a pillow.yoongi's smacked his ass making him gasp."if you're still on this bed when I come back here you'll see what I'll do to you"hoseok glared at him."this son of a–i don't take orders from you!"hoseok stated rolling over on the bed.yoongi said nothing more he simple just took his dirty clothes and went out to put them in the wash,once he came back he saw still sleeping,with a heavy he left the room and came back with a bucket of cold water and dump it on hoseok who screamed and immediately sat up,no longer sleepy."what the fuck!!??"hoseok shivered as he stumble his way out of the now wet bed."be down there in less than 10 minutes"yoongi commanded calmly then left the room as if nothing happened. "Is he crazy??" Hoseok scoff,he sigh as his gaze met the wet bed,how was it suppose to dry out now?.

*:..。o○ ○o。..:**:..。o○ ○o。..:*

10 minutes later hoseok was making his way downstairs after freshening up.the first thing he saw was yoongi mopping the floor,scoffing he tiptoed into the kitchen where he search for food to eat but he found nothing that matches his mood right now,sighing he open the cabinet where he expected to see the bread he had bought a few days ago,but to his total shock he was met by an empty cabinet,his eyes widen as he slowly look up."yoongi?"upon hearing his name yoongi stopped his movement and stared at hoseok."what?"."where are the pack of breads that were in here?,I'm pretty sure I had bought enough for some to still be in here!"yoongi stared at hoseok for a moment before he continue his mopping, hoseok bit the inside of his cheeks,he was about to say something but yoongi cut him off."they expired so I threw them away"hoseok groan loudly,frustratingly he slam the cabinet door close making yoongi look up at him.as hoseok began to climb up the stairs yoongi frown and was quick to stop hoseok who also frown and stared at yoongi questioningly. "You better get your ass down here and help me clean this house" yoongi confused look turned into one of disbelief. "Why should I do that?,beside I'm made to sit down and taken care of not the opposite way" hoseok stated sassily as he stubbornly continued to climb up the stairs."hoseok" yep there it was,the change in yoongi's voice,a form of him asserting his dominance,a sound that hoseok body fails to disobey. With gritted teeth he faced yoongi,glaring down at him."what!??".yoongi eyes darken as he glance up at the younger."don't make me repeat myself "hoseok groan loudly while stopping his  feet stubbornly on the stairs,refusing to obey yoongi."I don't obey you,you're not the boss of me,so if I say I won't do it,that means I won't.period." with that settle in the air hoseok ran up the stairs.