"what the fuck?"

"So first we'll start by reaching out to our business partners in the states to settle down an agreement to start working on the project—" currently in the Jung's company meeting room sat a boy among chair members his eyes were dark as the night sky due his lack of sleep.not to mention he woke up without the thought that he had to go to work,he was too embarrassed to even left his own room because of a certain boy,as he sat in this meeting room his attention wasn't even on whatever was going on in the room,his mind was too occupied with thoughts to focus on anything. A memory flashing before his eyes suddenly got the boy screaming in total horror nearly giving everyone in the room a heart attack.namjoon who was busy explaining the new project in the front turn to hoseok who had a look of agony on his face."seok"he called getting hoseok attention. "Are you okey?" Hoseok stayed quiet for a minute before slowly shaking his head."I....I..need a break"namjoon nod understanding,all eyes followed him as he stumble out of the room,namjoon was worried but had to carry on with explaining, shrugging it off he decided to check on the boy later.

"O my god I-i—" hoseok gasp clutching his chest for dear life,eyes wide open as  he regret his life decision. "I should've just went to sleep that day" he stumble into an empty hallway,pressing his back against the wall he slump down pressing his head in his hand.

"Why the hell did I sit on his lap??,that's so NOT me!"hoseok hit the wall rapidly his face twisting with anger,employees passing by hurried to their cubic to avoid the young master wrath.

Clearly devastated hoseok hand cluthed the carweel tightly,stopping at a red light,he was sulking in his sorrow until a fantastic idea came to his mind,swiftly he took a u-turn into a direction all too familiar.

**✿❀ ❀✿****✿❀ ❀✿**

" aren't you nervous?"yoongi smirk as he turn to his personal secretary that looked extremely nervous,he couldn't blame him,after all today was a big day for the company,an important meeting has been set up with the higher ups,if it went well their company would be the first ever in Korea to settle in the states,it was a huge opportunity and they were more than determined to get it."a prepared man is never nervous"a sly smirk on his face they trudge trough the huge hallway,the sound of their step rattle around them,as they rich yoongi's smirk was replaced by a more serious look,the door was pushed open by bodyguards and they stepped In.

A few moments had passed,the meeting was going fine,yoongi was so confident they nailed it already,but just the fire alarm started blaring in the room making everyone panicked."sir there seem to be a little problem so I suggests we leave immediately"nodding,the meeting was dismissed,everyone evacuated outside while ,fire brigade investigate the giant company in search for the fire,after a moment yoongi got informed that it was a false alarm,he sigh in relief and inform everyone that it was safe now but the share holders from the higher up wasn't convinced and left with the promise of coming another day,everyone one grew disappointed cause now the deal was of,yoongi was angry,the thought striking him,who could've done this?,with a doubt on his mind he went to the security room to check the security camera to see who was behind this and what he saw made his blood boil.

Hoseok quickly eased his way into the busy street a smirk on his face,now he felt relieved,yoongi deserved what he did to him,hoseok knew that meeting was important for him not to mention he's been preparing for a while and there couldn't be a better revenge then ruing his husband extremely important meeting.with an evil chuckle he decided to visit a friend before going home now that he was in a good mood,unbeknown to him someone very angry was right behind him.

"Hey Tae~~" hoseok greeted happily as he made his way into Tae office,failing to see the tear stains on the boy puffy cheeks."hmm you're office is so cozy,I've got to make mine cozy too"hoseok ranted as he flung his petite body into the couch,he still didn't notice how quiet Tae was,he closed his eyes as he imagine the angry look on yoongi's face when he'll find out that he was the one behind all of this,well luckily or unluckily for him he didn't have to imagine it cause just then Taehyung door bursted open,making hoseok gasp.slowly,very slowly he sat up,with stiffen neck he turn his gaze to the door way where no other than yoongi was standing,hands in his pockets,looking suspiciously too calm.hoseok gulp and composed himself he smiled nervously and look away.