"whats your problem?"

Parking the car hoseok step out and entered his house,he was tired,very very tired.

Sometimes he wished he wasn't so rich and could rest more but then again its better than being poor cause apart from the stress that came with it he loves his life.

Once in his room he started to undress before his door was suddenly open."don't you know something called knocking?!! "Hoseok yelled startle as he glared at yoongi who seems to be looking better and better,he had a cake in his hand making hoseok frown as he covered his bare chest with his hands.

" what's this about?"hoseok ask suspiciously as yoongi approach him with the cake."guess what today is"hoseok tried thinking of anything special about this day but got nothing.yoongi catching on his confusion smirk."you've failed the challenge "he exclaim with an evil chuckle." Now,you're mine forever"hoseok fell back on the bed with a loud groan,to be honest he had totally forgotten about the challenge,it was hard,who was going to fall for him in less than one month?,he really wasn't thinking.

"Open up" yoongi said in a sweet voice as he offered hoseok a slice of cake but hoseok only glared at him as he got flashbacks. "I'm not eating or drinking anything from you again" yoongi shrug."sure"he said before smashing the entire cake into hoseok face.

Deja Vu.

Hoseok gasp while yoongi quickly ran away."you son of a bitch come back here!"hoseok sprinted after yoongi until he eventually caught him,they both fell into a messy fight that ended with them both looking like crazy.

*nighttime*

Taking a deep breathe hoseok shakingly reach for the knife and start cutting some vegetables, he wanted to try cooking something simple for himself tonight.

Suddenly he felt a hamd wrapping around his waist pulling him closer."hey"hoseok shivers as yoongi nuzzle into the crook of his neck from behind,he could feel yoongi's warm breath on his skin making his hand shake."can y-you leave me the fuck alone!?"hoseok tried to hide his shyness by yelling."what's the fun in that?"yoongi said in his deep voice,pulling back to stare at hoseok.

"You're not funny you know" hoseok subconsciously pouted.

"But still I never fail to make you blush" yoongi said with a smirk.hoseok gasp and quickly covered his cheeks as he push yoongi away and faced the otherside.

"Get out of here you sick fuck"

"The only one who's sick here is you!"

"Oh really,really yoongi?,there's where you're going?,well bring it on fucker"

"Shut up,you look so ugly whenever your mouth is open!"

Hoseok jaw dropped.

"Exactly"

"Yoongi what's your problem huh?,what the fuck is your fucking problem!?" Yoongi approach hoseok glaring at him."my fucking problem is you!.YOU.ARE.MY.PROBLEM! "yoongi puntuate each word with a poke on hoseok chest.

Yoongi smirk satisfied by hoseok speechless expression, he pull back and turn to walk away,hoseok angrily took a knife,launched it at yoongi in anger.

" are you fucking crazy!!"hoseok gasp as yoongi grip his throat and press his body against the wall."how dare you throw a knife at me!?,it barely missed me!"yoongi snarl gripping hoseok throat tighter but not enough to hurt him."lucky!"hoseok cough feeling his throat getting dry.sighing heavily yoongi let him go.

"Sick fuck" hoseok spat as he rub his neck softly.yoongi rolled his eyes and turn around to leave.hoseok took that opportunity to hit yoongi in the head with a pan but instead of yoongi fainting like in the movies,he only turned to face hoseok with deadly red eyes.