Basketball player

"Hey don't look now but I think Reggie is looking at us" Ocean said looking behind Angela and I. When we looked behind us no one was looking at us. Both Angela and I looked back at Ocean confused.

"You weren't supposed to make it obviously guys" she said rolling her eyes.

"Who is Reggie?" I asked looking at Ocean and she just looked at me shocked. It seems like I was the only one who didn't know Reggie because Angela and Angelica were also shocked.

Okay, I didn't know anyone at school. I only knew a few people but I don't really know the names of those people. To make this short I was the one left in the dark when the girls were talking about people. It didn't bother me though. I didn't like listening to other people's business.

"Oh my gosh, you don't know Reggie?" Angelic said putting down her drink on the table.

It was a sunny Saturday so we went for a picnic at the park. The 4 of us have been busy all week that we didn't spend any time together. The picnic was Angelic's idea and honestly I was shocked that she wanted to spend a sunny day outside but now I think I knew why.

"How you you guys know him?" I asked annoyed because it seemed like they knew a lot of people that I don't.

"Reggie is our star Basketball player. He is also friends with Eric. Both the hottest and players." Angelic explained showing me a picture of Reggie on Instagram. That's why she wanted to co e to the park. Because she knew Reggie would be here.

I won't lie he looks handsome. I smiled scrolling through his Instagram page. "Wow. He is hot"

"Hot, handsome and rich" Angelic corrected it seemed like she was still starting at him. I guess that was his crush.

Me and Angela looked at eachother then looked at Angelica and laughed.

"You seemed to be day dreaming about our hottie" Angela chuckled as she woke up Angelic from her day dream.

"We should head back before I get late for my date." Ocean shocking us with the news.

We knew she had a boyfriend but didn't know who that person was. Angelic knew who she was dating but ma and Angela were kept in the dark. It seems like me and Angela are always kept in the dark.

"You have a date?" I asked "with who?"

She grin and showed me a picture of his boyfriend. "His name is Louis. He is a bit older but I really like him"

A bit older? This guy was handsome but he was clearly way older then Ocean but who am I to judge.

"Ocean, I thought we talked about this. This guy is probably just playing you" Angelic said looking worried. She held Ocean hand but Ocean moved her hand away and stood up.

There goes another one of their fights. It's always something stupid. They always fight about the smallest thing and then 3 minutes later they are back to best friends. I think it's cute sometimes but sometimes it was really annoying.

"Oh you don't think a handsome man would like me for me?" Ocean defended herself angrily.  "I'm old enough to make my own decision Angelic and I like this guy. Can you just let me have this! Ugh!". Just like that she walked away angrily.

Angelic sighed before running after her. It was just me and Angela packing up to go back to our drom.

"I swear those two are siblings." I said jokingly.

"You know what's weird?"Angela said grabbed my attention. "I never fight with Angelic like the way they fight. I'm worried that they might be the twins."