My game your wish

Before reading this chapter. Please make sure you vote and comment on what you think of this novel so far.

There I was looking at Ocean crying not knowing what to say.

"I can't believe it. Why did I have to be stupid" she said crying on Angelic's shoulder.

A week ago Angelic told her that the guy was playing her but Ocean didn't listen to her now, she is crying on her arms.

This is why I don't trust men. Angelic seemed to be the one to be wise about all men.

"I'm so sorry for not listening to you Angelic. You were right. He is actually older then he said he was. He even had a wife. A wife!"  She couldn't stop crying which made me wonder how much she liked this guy.

"Ugh that bastard. Don't worry about him Ocean. You didn't deserve him in the first place. Let's go to the game with Tiamo and Angela." Angelic said wiping Ocean's tears.

Ocean nodded in response to what Angelic's words. She then got up and went to the bathroom.

"How did you do that?" I asked Angelic as I always wondered how she is able to calm her all the time.

A week ago they were having  a huge fight that lasted till now. They have been avoiding eachother for a whole week which was torture for me and Angela because they always made us choose between them.

For a full week they didn't speak to eachother or even look at eachother untill today. Ocean just ran inside crying. Angelic didn't even bother to ask what happened. She was the first one to comfort her.

Their friendship is so amazing. I couldn't tell that the smile on Angelic's face was her being happy that she was right about the man or if she was happy that her friendship with Ocean was okay now.

Angelic just smiled and shrugs. "I guess it's a gift" she responded to my previous question.

I laughed and continued to eat the ice cream that Ocean left on the table. 

"Did Reggie really say those things to you?" Angelic asked looking at the floor. She looked sad for some reason then I remember that she couldn't take her eyes off Reggie at the park. Does she think I like him? Is she jealous? I wondered how she felt about this. I could tell from her facial expression that she wasn't too happy about this.

"Hmm well yeah, why? Do you think he is playing me too?" I asked jokingly trying  to cheer her up but I felt stupid for saying that. I mean  I knew she wasn't happy about the bet and I was asking a stupid question. Her  serious was more then enough  to tell me that that was on
a bad joke.

"No, I don't think that at all. Well, I do not know yet." She said with a down voice. She's always cheerful. I felt like I broke her.

"Are you okay Angelic?" I asked worried about her.

"Hmmm oh don't worry " she faked a smile. " I was just thinking about something else."

She smiled facing me but I wasn't convinced. I know Angelic. I've known her for weeks now which is enough to know when she's happy and sad.

I was about to say something but Angela walked in spinning, showing off her new purple dress. "Do you like it girls?" She asked with a big smile on her face. Unlike her sister, she looked happy about this game.

The only reason she's happy is because she thinks I'm lying and she can't wait to prove herself right.

"You look like 'Sofia the first'" Ocean said in her brown tight dress. It looked a little like my Light blue dress.

"Ugh. You guys are negative. Tiamo? How do I look. I know that you are honest." She smiled trusting me to not disappoint her.

I looked at her carefully. She did honestly look like Sofia the first but I can't say that to her.