Sleep over

It has been three hours in the house with the boys and I was so bored. All they did was play games on the computer. It was so boring for me who had nothing to do. I did all of my assignments and had nothing else to do.

"Hey Tiamo. Come here!" Alex called me and I ran up to him. He pulled a chair for me to sit next to him.

"You seemed bored" he stated.

Wow I wonder what was his hint. The fact that I was upsidedown on the sofa or the fact that I set on every single chair in the room.

"Yeah I am kinda bored." I said spinning on the spinning chair that he gave to me but was shortly stopped by Reggie who was next to me on the right side.

"Want to play?" Alex asked not taking his eyes off the screen.

"Dude, you'll get killed with her playing."Eric teased and I felt like he was challenging me.

"I can play this game. Angela taught me how to play it." I wasn't lying. Angela needed someone to play with, so she taught me how to play the game. I was actually better then her but I didn't like playing the game. It seemed like a waste of time and I had a lot better things to do then play a silly game.

"Then you can play for me." Alex said then ran out to where I think the bathroom was.

Without hesitation I sat on his chair and played like a pro. Well, there is a difference when you playing with girls and when playing with boy.

These boys were so rough. As all they did was fight without a strategy. The boys played individually but when I played the game with Angela, we would always game together. That was the fastest way to win.

"I win again!" I yelled in victory.

"How do you do that? You still have your life bars full." Reggie asked me looking at my side of the computer.

"That is for me to know and for you to find out" I smiled finally stretching myself and stood up.

"A lot can happen in the dark. I never expected you to know how to play little one" Aries said turning on the light which made the room lighter. The four of us were so focused on the game we didn't even see how dark it was

"So now that we were beaten by a girl 3 times. What are we going to do next? I'm tired of playing." Eric asked spinning in his chair slowly.

"Let's watch a movie." I suggest but the guys didn't look interested in my idea. I was surprised at how comfortable I have become infront of them.

"Sorry baby girl but this isn't a sleepover party." Reggie said folding his arm.

"Oh come on guys. She's been bored here for three hours. If I didn't let her play she'd still be bored. Let's just give her what she wants." Alex said begging them but they didn't seem to care.

"Oh please, please, please, please, please, please, please,  please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, plea-..." I begged on my knees and shouting as I slowly crawled slowly towards them.

My little sister used to do this to me. I know how annoying it is but it always worked so I did it to the boys. They tried to stop and reason with my but I didn't stop saying please until I heard a "Okay!" That came from Aries who was annoyed.

That always works. "But I'll choose the movie. You and Eric go get popcorn downstairs " he continued then went for the remote.

I looked at Eric who was already by the door so I rushed with him. I happily skipped on the way to the kitchen as I was still feeling good about winning. I can't believe I pinned 3 times in the row.