the 4r33k 40D

"I hope you are having fun there because me and Afika miss you here" Esona said on the other side of the phone.

Esona and Afika were my best friends back home but we went to different Universities.

"Oh I am. I'm actually popular here but not in a good way."

"In what way?" She said in a sleepy voice. It's probably 22:22 there. I sigh knowing that she needed her sleep.

"I'll telling you next time we call. I can hear that you are sleepy" I said taking my bags ready for the next class. It was 12:22 here.

"Oh okay. Uh I forgot to say, My cousin Arise Bowls should give you your birthday present."

"Wait my birthday is next week!"

"Yeah, your mom asked my mom to send it through Aries. Afika and my presents are in the same box."

"And Minnie's?"

"She said she'll send you the money and you can buy it yourself. "

"Oh okay good night." I said hanging up the call but stopped as I realised she said Aries Bowls. She once mentioned that she has a sexy cousin in America but I never thought I'd get to meetings him.

Aries Bowls? For some reason the name sounds familiar.

"What are you doing here weirdo?" Eric said walking in the empty classroom. I rolled my eyes at him but was also amazed that he was really acting like nothing happened.

"What are you doing here?" I asked walking closer to him as he sat down and opened his laptop.

"None of your business". I rolled my eyes and fold my arms. Well if he is going to act like nothing happened then so should I.

"Whatever. You can watch your p*rn. I'm leaving." I said and was about to leave when he called my name.

"Hey! Tiamo. Are you really coming to the party?" He asked not taking off his eyes on the laptop.

"I have to. What? You don't want me to come?" I asked expecting him to tease me or say something rude but he didn't.

"No, I want you to come. I heard it's also your birthday." He said finally looking at me. "Even mean people like you are born and deserves to celebrate their birthdays."

I opened my eyes widely. Did he just say he wants me there . This jerk just said he wanted me there. Why was I kinda happy with his response. He still said "mean people like you" Which is not really something to smile about but I was still able to smile at his words and didn't know what to say.

"Don't be flattered. It's just a party. You not special" and he was back to his mean self. I rolled my eyes as he stared at his laptop.

"It would take more than that to make me feel special mister." I said and walked out.

Wait, how did he know it was my birthday next week? When is his birthday? Do we share the same birthday?

I was walking and thinking that I didn't hear or see the people infront of me. I bumped into panch of boys causing me to fall. One of those boys stretched his arm and held out his hand for me to get up with his help.

I smiled and pulled myself up with his hand. He smiled at me and said "Tiamo, right? Sorry about that"

I smiled wider as I saw Reggie and Aries standing next to the boy I bumped into. He looked a lot like Aries for some reason. "No it's okay." I said not taking my eyes off of Aries and Reggie. 

"I'm Alex by the way and this is my brother Arise and his friend Reggie." He said pointing at them one by one. Wait a second.
Alex was one of  the shirtless guy I saw on Instagram while stalking Reggie. He was also the guy Angela was crazy about.