ELEVEN (Baby kookie)

"Taehyung believe me I didn't do that, she suddenly fell into my arms, before I could think or say anything you came in at that moment

"Taehyung believe me I didn't do that, she suddenly fell into my arms, before I could think or say anything you came in at that moment." Jungkook said placing his hands on Taehyung's waist and then buried his head in his stomach.

FLASHBACK

When Taehyung went to the washroom, a girl entered the office with some documents in her hand. She stood next to jungkook and was trying to seduce jungkook by showing her cleavage. But Jungkook saw that and turned his head to the other side and told the girl "you stand up straight, and stand a little further away from me" before jungkook could say anything else the girl said "hey sir you act like you're okay you feel something Aren't you?!, I know you're getting horny looking at my groove too." Saying that, the girl sat on Jungkook's lap suddenly.

FLASHBACK END

"It's ok baby, don't cry so much, I know you're a very good boy, and good boys don't cry! I know you can't do these things, I have full faith in you

"It's ok baby, don't cry so much, I know you're a very good boy, and good boys don't cry! I know you can't do these things, I have full faith in you." Taehyung was saying while patting Jungkook's head.

jungkook looked at Taehyung with doe eyes and said "Mommy, do you love kookie?!" "Of course I love kookie so much! Why doesn't kookie trust mommy?!" Taehyung said placing a kiss on his forehead. "Kookie loves and trusts mommy so much!" Jungkook said with his bunny smile.

"But kookie do you know Jungkook?? Taehyung asked a bit worried. "Who's Jungkook mommy?!" Jungkook said confused."Mommy what is kookie doing in this dress?? Kookie was at home right?! Kookie doesn't wear clothes like that, whose dress is this mommy?!" Jungkook and Taehyung started asking many questions together.

"Oh kookie you don't have to worry too much, we will change your clothes when we go home

"Oh kookie you don't have to worry too much, we will change your clothes when we go home. Come on now we're getting late." Taehyung told Min and took Jungkook out of there. Jungkook was talking to Taehyung in the car and it was nice to hear him and Taehyung. Because Jungkook is so short. He talks very little and as much as he talks, he talks coldly.

IN JEON MANSION

In room

"kookie you don't run like that you change clothes later, listen to mommy baby." Taehyung runs behind jungkook. The thing is Jungkook is going crazy for changing clothes, but Taehyung tells him to eat and change clothes. Jungkook listens to him. He is running here and there without hearing.

"KOOKIE!! You stand here quietly. I don't like to say one thing over and over!! So shut up and stand here like a good boy." Taehyung suddenly got annoyed and yelled at Jungkook and left to get the clothes from there.

Jungkook's lips wobbled at Taehyung's scream.  And he looked at Taehyung with watery eyes. And he changed his clothes like a good boy and went to Taehyung.  and poked Taehyung with his fingers but Taehyung ignored him and went towards the kitchen.

Mommy!!  I'm hungry!!  Forgive me, I'll never do that again!!" Jungkook said with puppy eyes at Taehyung. And Taehyung smiled and patted Jungkook's head. "It's ok, but never again!!  Jungkook gave his cute bunny smile. 

TO BE CONTINUED ❤️