SEVENTEEN

FAKE JUNGKOOK

FAKE JUNGKOOK

JEONGGUK

fake jungkook sat down on the couch in front and said with a devilish grin "let's play a game!!"  He took an injection and looked at Taehyung and Jeongguk and said "There is a poison in this syringe that I will inject into your lover's body!! Don't worry he won't die so soon he will die slowly!"

Taehyung was crying loudly because his leg wound was hurting so much.  Jeongguk's eyes were also teary because he couldn't see Taehyung in this pain!!  Hearing the fake Jungkook's words, Jeongguk glared at him with angry eyes and screamed "I'LL KILL YOU!! YOU'LL REGRET WHAT YOU DID. IF YOU WANT YOUR OWN GOOD, RELEASE MY HAND!!" 

Fake jungkook laughed at Jeongguk's words, and walked over to Taehyung with the syringe in hand

Fake jungkook laughed at Jeongguk's words, and walked over to Taehyung with the syringe in hand.  Jeongguk felt so weak for the first time, he felt like he couldn't do anything even though he was so strong!!  Jeongguk begged at the fake Jungkook "Please let him go!! Poison me if you want, I'll eat it happily!! But please don't kill him!!"

"That's why I don't want you to die happily!! I want you to die slowly without poison!!"  Fake Jungkook stuck the needle in Taehyung's hand, Taehyung groaned in pain.  "NO, LEAVE HIM ALONE!!"  Jeongguk was screaming and trying to open his hand. "sweetheart don't worry I'll protect you, I'll save you just trust me!!” Jeongguk said the words to Taehyung while crying. Taehyung looked at Jeongguk with watery eyes.

"Oh God, I have to accept this so called love of yours that mafia king is crying for a common boy?!" Fake jungkook said the words while laughing

"Oh God, I have to accept this so called love of yours that mafia king is crying for a common boy?!" Fake jungkook said the words while laughing. Jeongguk looked around and saw a sharp object an arm away from him, he slowly tried to move his hand towards it and luckily he got it.  Jeongguk opened his hand and shot the three doctors first.  Suddenly Yoongi's voice was heard outside.

Yoongi brought two hundred bodyguards with him.  And only 50 of the fake Jungkook There were bodyguards so Yoongi's bodyguards wounded them within moments!!

"빌어먹을 년! , 윤기 죽여버릴 거야!!!" ("Fucking bitch! , Yoongi I will kill you!") Fake Jungkook stepped forward to stop Yoongi.  Jeongguk realizes this and runs to Taehyung and unties his hand and sits him down "Sweetheart please keep yourself strong!!"  As Jeongguk said, Taehyung picked him up in his arms like a bride.  Taehyung was crying very slowly, because he was in so much pain all over his body.  Jeongguk was reassuring him.

When Jeongguk brought Taehyung out, he saw bodies lying around, Yoongi and the fake Jungkook fighting.  When duplicated , he saw Jeongguk he kicked Yoongi in the stomach and moved him and picked up the gun he was wearing and fired two shots into Jeongguk's back.  Yoongi immediately got up and kicked the fake in the face, knocking him unconscious.

With Taekook

Taehyung sobbed loudly "Let go of me!! You go to the hospital first you're shot. I'll be dead in no time, don't hurt yourself trying to save me!!"  Taehyung was forcing everything in his body to get out of Jeongguk's arms.  Jeongguk hugged Taehyung and said "I'll take you to the hospital, if something happens to you I'll die with you!!"  With that he looked at yoongi and said "You bring him to the basement, I'm taking Taehyung to the hospital!!"

Jeongguk was accompanied by a couple of bodyguards, when Jeongguk was about to enter the hall Taehyung looked at Jeongguk and softly said "I love you so much Jungkook! I want to sleep, I can't anymore I just want to rest!!"  Taehyung said this and closed his eyes.

Jeongguk panicked and called the doctor.The doctor said to start treatment of Taehyung immediately!  Jeongguk looked at the doctor and said in a cold deep scary voice "If anything happens to my sweetheart I will set this whole hospital on fire of yours!!"  Before Jeongguk could finish speaking, he passed out, because he was shot twice in the back, and was bleeding profusely!!

To be continued ❤️