THIRTEEN

"Jungkook how long will it take you to get ready? Come on we're getting late." Taehyung shouted from downstairs. Jungkook rushed over and said "Where are we going?!" Taehyung laughed "To find a solution to your problem!!" Jungkook didn't understand Taehyung's words and said confused "Mean?!" "You go then you will understand!!" Taehyung drags jungkook into the car and tells the driver "Hurry up!!"

  Jungkook rushed over and said "Where are we going?!"  Taehyung laughed "To find a solution to your problem!!"  Jungkook didn't understand Taehyung's words and said confused "Mean?!"  "You go then you will understand!!"  Taehyung drags jungkook i...

"Jungkook, this is Kim Namjoon hypnotist, and he will help us find a solution to your problem

"Jungkook, this is Kim Namjoon hypnotist, and he will help us find a solution to your problem." Hearing Taehyung's words, Jungkook looked at him. Taehyung sensed his discomfort and put his hand on his cheek, "You believe me?! Then accept my word!! You're Mommy's good boy aren't you?!" Jungkook looked innocently at Taehyung with doe eyes and he planted a kiss on Jungkook's forehead.

"Hey young man don't be afraid I heard you are the king of the mafia!! If you are afraid everyone outside will laugh at you!!" Namjoon said jokingly.

Jungkook went and sat on the cheers and Namjoon said "Straight up this moving thing!!" After Jungkook stared for a while Namjoon asked him "How old are you??"

"I'm fifteen years old!!" Jungkook answered in a scared voice. Namjoon put his hand on Jungkook's shoulder and said "Don't you be scared and tell me can you see?!" Jungkook answered again in a scared voice "My dad is sitting in the living room drinking." Namjoon Asked again "Is your father alone?!" Jungkook said "No there's another one with him but I can't see his face clearly!!"

"Ok don't worry you just try to see you'll be fine!!" Namjoon assured him again. "No I can't see him!! His face looks hazy!!" Jungkook said shaking his head. Namjoon asked "What is your father doing now??" Jungkook tears in his eyes and says "Screaming and saying he's going to kill me today!! And the guy sitting next to him is laughing at my condition!! I can't see his face but I can hear his laugh!!"

Namjoon said "Why aren't you trying to run away?!" Jungkook said in a very scared voice "I want to try but I can't move my arms and legs!!" Namjoon asked worriedly "Can you see anything else?! Or hear anything else?!" Jungkook nodded yes and said "I have a knife in my hand that's so sharp, I don't know where it came from!! And I can hear a voice in my head, that keeps saying (Kill him today, or you won't live! !Put the blade of the knife into his chest and gnaw it all over his body. So that no blood remains in his body !!Kill !!Run the knife through his body!!) and I saw my father lying on the ground with only blood and blood all around!!I I didn't kill him!!" Jungkook was getting very excited as he spoke and Namjoon said "Open your eyes Jungkook!!"

Jungkook suddenly opened his eyes and his expression completely changed!! He said with a devilish smile "Very good, trying to talk from the stomach under hypnosis?! Hey, what was the trouble? If I could have asked myself, I would have given all the correct answers. ." Namjoon asked "Who are you?!" Jungkook said "Hey you still don't recognize me after so many episodes, I'm the one and only Jeon Jeongguk, who killed Jungkook's father and his mother's best friend!" Namjoon asked "Why did you kill him??" Jeongguk said lazily "Long story short Jungkook's father was provoked by his mother's best friend to kill Jungkook!! So I killed him with my own hands!! I cut his body into small pieces and floated it in the river!!"

Jungkook looked at Taehyung and said, "Sweetheart, what do you think I did wrong??Taehyung patted Jeongguk's head and said "You are fine with punishing the devils, but no one should be killed!!" Jungkook aka Jeongguk said "That means I decided!! Then I deserve a present, give me a kiss on the lips right away!!" Taehyung smacked Jeongguk's head and said "I'll only kiss Jungkook. You're not my boyfriend!" Jungkook's eyes changed as Taehyung spoke.

This to

This

"Mommy!!" Jungkook smiled cutely "What are we doing here?!" Taehyung kissed Jungkook's forehead and said "We'll go home right away Baby!!" Namjoon fake coughed. Jungkook looked up at him and buried his face in Taehyung's stomach at the sight of the new guy.
"Hey Baby don't be afraid, you have Mommy, your Mommy will protect you!!" Taehyung smiled. "Joonie Hyung can you understand something??" Namjoon said "As far as I can tell Jeongguk won't let go of Jungkook easily! Because Jeongguk has been in Jungkook's head for twelve years! Erasing him completely means killing half of Jungkook's psyche!!"

And Taehyung asked him about Jungkook's childish behavior. "Look when Taehyung Jeongguk can get Jungkook into the little space. I mean you realize how much Jeongguk relies on Jungkook!!" Namjoon said. After a while, Jungkook and Taehyung left.

To be continued ❤️