Bonus

"Mamma!! Dad is beating me save me!!" Juntae ran to Taehyung! Jeongguk came back not angry Jungkook and looked at his son angrily and said to his wife "Taehyung, if you don't tell him something I will kick him out of the house. Today this boy is became a monkey for your care!!" Hearing Jeongguk's words, Jun started crying "mamma look Dad calling me a monkey!!"

Taehyung came out of the kitchen with a knife in his hand because he was chopping vegetables and yelled at Jeongguk and Juntae "If you don't shut up right now I'm going to kill you two." Jeongguk and Juntae fell silent in fear hearing Taehyung's angry scream.

Jeongguk looked at them angrily and walked away. Jun walked up to Taehyung in the kitchen with a pout on his lips and said "ggukie appa doesn't like me!! Only kookie and kook appa love me." Taehyung smiled and patted Juntae's head, "Why do you feel like that??" Jun pouted his lips "Because ggukie appa always scolds me!!"

" Taehyung smiled and patted Juntae's head, "Why do you feel like that??" Jun pouted his lips "Because ggukie appa always scolds me!!"

Jeon Juntae (17 years old)

Jeongguk/Jungkook/kookie

Taehyung smiled a little and said "You don't know how much your ggukie appa loves you! When you were born your ggukie appa saw you and he cried a lot but later pretended he was Jungkook."

FLASHBACK

"Kookie!!" Taehyung called Jungkook. Jungkook came and sat next to Taehyung and Taehyung looked at him for a while and kissed him gently on the lips "I missed you so much kookie!!" Jungkook chuckled "Hey I was just going to get you some water. !!" Taehyung lay down with his head on Jungkook's chest without saying anything.

IN NIGHT TIME

Taehyung was taken to the hospital because his water broke. Jungkook Yoongi and Jimin are standing outside the room. Suddenly a doctor came out and said "Who is Taehyung's family?!" Jungkook quickly said "I'm his husband!!" 

Come in with us, your wife needs your reassurance very much!!” Jungkook ran in as soon as the doctor spoke. “H~Hubby!!” Taehyung gasped in pain."This is me love, I am always with you.  Don't worry, our child is coming into this world for you, just try sweetheart, it's all over." Hearing the word sweetheart in Jungkook's words, Taehyung looked at him with tears in his eyes.

After much pain, Taehyung gave birth to a son.  Jungkook is very happy to see him but he ignores him before going to Taehyung and asking the doctor if Taehyung is okay?!  The doctor reassured Jungkook "It's okay don't worry, you can see him when he regains consciousness!!"

FLASHBACK END

I saw love for you in his eyes, I saw tears in his eyes after seeing your first smile!!  He might have forgotten that I can tell the difference between Jungkook and Jeongguk.  I'll tell you who's jungkook and who's Jeongguk without hesitation!!” Taehyung told his son. Jun said with a sweet smile "That means he loves me?!"  Taehyung smiled and said "Love you so much for sure!!"

OTHER SIDE

Do you think that since I have left the mafia world, you will teach me the rules of what I should do and what I should not do??  Abandoned the position of king but I still have that power so so many street beggar dogs like you teach me how to rule the kingdom?!" one man yelled at another who was cowering on the ground. And at the end shot him and killed.

That man washed his blood stained hands.  And the light in the room was about to go off when someone from behind said "when will this killing stop ggukie??"  Jeongguk turned to him with a smirk and said "Sorry sweetheart but a villain is not willing to lose two things someday "1.  His love, 2.  His post!!  And I'm the villain in this story."

THE END ❤️‍🩹