TWELVE

"Leave me, forgive me, I did not want to do this!  I didn't want to betray you!!  He forced me!" A man is kneeling down and apologizing to Jungkook. And Jungkook has a sharp weapon in his hand that he's laughing like crazy. And looks at the man again and takes his hand and puts it on a table and  Said "I like your fingers so much I want them!!"

"jungkook don't kill him, we have a lot to learn from him!!" Yoongi said putting his hand on jungkook's shoulder. Jungkook looked at Yoongi strangely and said "Take your hand off my shoulder!" Yoongi took his hand away without saying a word.

"I will not teach you what to do. If the king now teaches his servants how to run the kingdom, then the king will have to give up his throne."  Yoongi felt bad hearing Jungkook's strange words. But he didn't mind and left with JungkookAs Jungkook reached the Jeon mansion, he saw Taehyung and gave a mysterious smile.

He came to the living room and laid his head on Taehyung's lap and Taehyung smiled and patted his head. Taehyung said "Are you okay?"  Jungkook said "Hmm I'm fine but my head hurts a little!!"  Taehyung said while massaging his head "Don't worry it will be alright!"

After a while Jungkook got up and looked at Taehyung.  Taehyung asked confused "Why are you looking like that?!" Without saying anything, jungkook took Taehyung in his arms and went up the stairs.  Taehyung suddenly yelped to Jungkook's sudden embrace 

Jungkook took Taehyung to their room.  And laid him on the bed with his head on his stomach and said "I'll keep you to myself like this!! Not going anywhere!" "I will never leave you!! Wherever you are I will go with you, you will always have me by your side!!"  Taehyung patted Jungkook's head.

After some time, Jungkook lifted Taehyung's shirt and started kissing his stomach.Taehyung started laughing to be tickled.

"Jungkook stop!!" Taehyung said while laughing
Jungkook got up from the bed and looked at Taehyung with a soft smile.  Just then Jungkook's phone rang and as Jungkook went to pick it up Taehyung said something that made Jungkook stop there "Jeongguk!"  And Jungkook turned to look at him with a strange look, and Taehyung said "Do you think I can't understand the behavior of the man I love?? I'm not that stupid and I'm a psychiatrist, I understand very well you're not my Jungkook you're Jeongguk!"  !"  Jeongguk smiled devilishly and said "sorry darling, but you are right about this I am not your jungkook I am your Jeongguk, I don't even want to be Jungkook!! He is a coward, he thinks twice about killing people, but I don't think twice about killing anyone!

  Just then Jungkook's phone rang and as Jungkook went to pick it up Taehyung said something that made Jungkook stop there "Jeongguk!"  And Jungkook turned to look at him with a strange look, and Taehyung said "Do you think I can't understand the ...

"You give jungkook back right away!!" Taehyung yelled. But Jeongguk ignored Taehyung's words and went towards the phone. And Taehyung followed him out of his hand. Grabbed the phone and put it on speaker. Minho yelled from inside.  "Give me back my sister, you bastard!  Otherwise, I'll come inside your house and kill you!!" Jeongguk said again with a devilish smile. "Excuse me!  But your sister is now with God!!” Saying this he hangs up.

"Jeongguk why are you doing this?!  Why do you want to kill everyone??  Did they harm you?!  Why aren't you leaving Jungkook?!" Taehyung grabbed Jeongguk's shirt collar and said.  Jeongguk let go of Taehyung's hand and said "What do you think?? I will never let him be in peace!! I will always be with him like his shadow!! Jungkook's biggest villain in this story is Jungkook himself aka Jeongguk!!"

TO BE CONTINUED ❤️