nine.

"Oh lord. Please help me stay with polite thoughts as I look at this hot chick in a heavenly dress" Katie whispered, although, she was quite drunk, so it was louder than she wanted it to be.

"For fuck sake Rory. You've stolen my girlfriend" Caitlin rolled her eyes

"Look at you!" Katie smiled, conjoining their hands, she checked out the tight red dress on the girls body she matched with black heels. "Sams gonna freak when she sees you."

"Katie!"

"What?" Katie yelled back at Caitlin "don't act like she won't!"

"Oh my god" Caitlin sighed, actually face-palming herself. Her eyes snapped towards a confused Aurelia "if you ask, I'll murder you."

"Oh" Aurelia nodded her head "can you make sure I look pretty when I die? Don't get blood in my hair."

Caitlin rolled her eyes "I'll purposely get blood into your hair if you ask."

Rory frowned "but my curiosity is worse than cats."

"Curisosity killed the cat!" Caitlin threw her arms into the air.

Katie, who silently watched the interaction, sighed overly loudly "Rory I want to drink! Let's drink!"

"Do not encourage Rory to drink Katie!" Caitlin yelled "im not taking care of both of you."

Katie's face formed one of disgust before she turned to the curly haired "just wait till Sams here. Then we can have so much fun."

"Speak of the devil and she shall appear" Rory called out, her eyes watching Sam walk into the pub. Wearing a pair of black cargos and a white graphic shirt with white air forces. Her hair slicked back into its usual ponytail.

Katie beamed "finally!" She turned to the bartender in front of her "seven shots of vodka please. . . Each"

"Oh for fuck sake Katie!" Caitlin worried

Aurelia smiled at the bartender "can the other seven have half lemonade."

"Pussy" Katie scoffed

"Babe. They're for you." Aurelia laughed

"I'll just have a Carlton dry" Sam spoke, catching everyone's attention.

"Hey Sammy" Aurelia smiled, leaning against the bar "fancy seeing you here,"

"Sam look how hot she is!" Katie shouted over the loud blasting music.

Rory rolled her eyes "she's had a little too much to drink already."

"Drunk words are sober thoughts, Stella" Sam replied, taking her beer from the bar table "you look nice." Sam cleared her throat "for once."

"Bitch" Aurelia grumbled. Taking a shot glass from the table and drowning it quickly.

Sam laughed, before leaving the two girls to sit beside a sober Caitlin on a couch "you on girlfriend duty?"

Caitlin nodded her head "so are you." She pointed out

"Aurelia's not my girlfriend."

"Never said she was" Caitlin teased.

Sam scoffed, taking a sip out of her beer bottle. "Come on. You basically implied it. She's the only girl apart from Katie and you that I know."

"Sure. But I still never said her name." Caitlin replied "honestly, you should ask her out tonight. Even if she says no, she won't remember it in the morning and it saves you embarrassment."