How to get the girl

"Why am I here again?" Kate asked as she collapsed back on Peter's bed. MJ wasn't paying much attention since she didn't care so she propped herself up at Peters's desk with her sketchbook in hand.

"Im going to help you ask Spencer out." Peter nodded confidently with a toothless grin settled on his face. MJ snorted and the spider boy chose to ignore it.

"And how are you going to do that?" Kate suddenly sat up — intrigued by his determination.

"Do you see the 10/10 I scored?" Peter bragged about his girlfriend who suddenly stopped snorting and turned around to hide her blush. "I'm sure I can help you with someone like Spencer."

Kate sighed as she considered this, she did wanted to ask out Spencer, she just didn't know how. "Okay." Peter began to jump with excitement like a kid on Christmas morning. "This better work, Parker."

< ———— >

Late at night, Spencer was folding some laundry in her bedroom. She neatly stacked each item of clothing in separate piles, gently blasting Cigarettes After Sex in the background. She hummed to herself for a while before she heard a gentle knock being placed on her door.

"Come in." The Romanoff girl called out and Kate stepped in. Spencer took one look at her — she was wearing a usual, pretty masculine outfit. Kate had grey sweats on with white, Nike air forces and a black compression shirt on. "Hey, what's up?"

Spencer couldn't help but see how the compression shirt complimented Kate's body so nicely. It hugged her in all the right places to show off her defined muscles and body.

"Was bored so I thought I'd come see my favorite person." Kate shrugged casually, unaware of the blush on Spencer's face. Just keep calm. Kate thought to herself, remembering everything Peter had taught her two hours ago.

"Well, then you've come to the right place." Spencer smirked with a playful chuckle and shut her door so the music wasn't too loud for the others who went to bed early.

"You're doing laundry on a Saturday night?" The Bishop girl stood up and approached Spencer from behind — wrapping her arms securely around her waist, she exhaled softly and leaned her chin on her shoulder.

Spencer tensed up at first before relaxing into her crush's embrace. "Yes, do you have something against it?" The playful banter was back.

"Mh, you should be having fun." Kate stated with a hum.

"What if I am having fun?" Spencer giggled and turned in Kate's arms, their faces were inches away from each other. Kate could feel her breath hitch and get trapped in her lungs, her heart was racing and due to her nervousness, she almost let Spencer's waist go. But, she kept a tight hold of the Romanoff girl.

"Are you?" Kate's voice dropped to a whisper.

"Well..." Spencer played a bold card as she lightly dragged her hand over Kate's chest, unknowingly eliciting chills from the latter. "I have music, my favorite band to be exact, and now you've join me. How is this not fun, you know?"

"Mh." Was all Kate hummed. She was too lost in the feeling of Spencer's bold hand roaming around her upper torso. Her eyes fluttered closed for a moment before snapping open when she remember what she came here for. "I guess you're right."

Spencer smiled. "Was there a reason you came here or just because?"

"Both." Kate mumbled, feeling herself give in completely to the shorter girl. Kate got lost in Spencer's eyes. "But, I mostly had a reason for coming here." The latter raised her eyebrows in interest. "I had to tell you something important."

"I'm all ears."

With those three words of confirmation and encouragement, Kate got a better idea. "Actually... can I do something? And if you don't like it at any time, just push me away, okay?" Spencer nodded determined, she would never but she heaved Kate's warning.

The older girl cupped Spencer's face and dragged the pad of her thumbs across her cheekbones, admiring every inch of the girl's face. She was unbelievably beautiful. "This okay?" Kate's soft whisper reached Spencer's ears. Spencer's heart fluttered at her making sure every little thing was okay."

"Yes." Spencer encouraged Kate more by pushing their foreheads together. Kate dragged her index finger along Spencer's bottom lip, pulling her mouth slightly open before somewhat cupping the back of her neck and surging forward — slowly — with a desirable passion of kissing the girl. As soon as their lips met, it was like fireworks exploded in their hearts.

Spencer didn't want to pull away one bit so she grabbed Kate's waist and tugged her impossibly closer. A soft sigh left her lips when Kate's tongue gently explored the inside of her mouth, taking her time to savor the kiss while her hands left her neck and face to wrap around her torso.

"Wow." Spencer muttered when they, unfortunately, had to break away from the kiss due to lack of air. Their lungs were burning but they didn't care. Kate just pressed their foreheads together again, her eyes closed in a dreamy haze. "Who knew Kate Bishop was an amazing kisser?" Her statement was bold but she was shy when she didn't make eye contact and fiddled with collar of Kate's shirt.

"I could say the same for you." Kate's tone was breathless, filled with happiness and desire. "I like you so much, Spencer, I have for a really long time."

"I like you, too, Kate." Those words brought a bright grin on both of their faces. "Can I kiss you again?"

"Fuck yes." Kate breathed our impatiently and desperately which made Spencer giggle before pushing their lips together again in a kiss that was a little more passionate but kept the romantic and somewhat slow pattern.

< ———— >

Jay speaks
well... we back after months lol