epilogue

"Jungwon? Where are you?"The girl asked, sitting in a corner of a room she has never seen before

The girl asked, sitting in a corner of a room she has never seen before.

The air filled with silence, just Jayeon remaining in this cold atmosphere.
She never felt so alone as she did just now.

It's a huge while ago since she got to look in Jungwon's eyes the last time.
The only thing she could see was him saying I love you.

If only they never went to that convenience store.

A while ago, the police figured out that the fire was arson.
It was announced that it was the same arsonist who also set the roller coaster on fire back then.

This person might didn't know Jayeon but he was surely the culprit of ruining her whole life.

"Jungwon?"
The girl whispered again, stretching out her arm for the boy she missed so much that she couldn't even put it in words.

"Yeon, I'm here. Don't worry, you're safe here"
Jayeon felt his comforting hand on hers again. Hell she missed that comfort and warmth so much.

"B-but I thought you were-"
The girl mumbled, her voice as shaky as her heart which was beating in a rush.

"I'm not dead, my princess. I'm here to take care of you so let me warm you with the blanket"
Jayeon couldn't see his face but knew it was him, the boy she fell in love with a while ago.

The girl just slowly nodded before feeling the warm blanket touching her soft skin which was warmed immediately then.

Jungwon smiled but of course the girl couldn't see it because of the darkness.
Her face was surely still wet from all the tears she lost on his death but now that she felt him again, it was different.

"I missed you so much"
Jayeon said while hugging her boyfriend tight. She was so happy to have him again and can finally hold him in her hands again.

"Shh, I know I know. I need you too, Yeon. But please, you have to sleep now okay?"
The boy placed his finger on his lips, signalisiert her to be silent.

The gir now slowly lifted up her head and looked in his eyes. She was confused about the words just escaping his mouth. Why would she had to sleep?

"No b-but why? I don't want you to leave me. If i would go to sleep now, i can't look you in the eyes Jungwon. I want to look at them more"
Jayeon tightened her grip around his hands, signalizing that she wouldn't easily let her go like this.