Elowen keeps glowering at Drykwrm, trying to navigate his movements

Elowen keeps glowering at Drykwrm, trying to navigate his movements. She must be an overprotective person to react like this in 10 feet apart, with wands in ready in her pocket easy to reach, and asking strange questions about him.

"Has he killed any muggles yet? Or wizards and witches?"

I widened my eyes at her. "Um, He did-"

"I knew it! Wands out!" Her words sharpen.

I put my hands in the air. "No no! No wands out! He is my companion and he did not do anything forbidden. He has not killed anyone." I defended but so ever, I lied.

She seemed to be thinking otherwise but she retracted her wand away. "Alright then. You better keep an eye on your cockatrice." She lightly tapped my shoulder against her palm and walked inside to her dirty yellow tent.

Completely insane woman I tell you that.

Willow, ever efficient, busied herself with preparations before we apparated to Elowen's house. It turned out to be closer to Hogwarts than our current location. I stand right next to her as she mutters checking everything in order, clutching on a crumpled piece of paper.

"Books? wand? And a pet? What kind of pet exactly do I want? I have not come up with this idea yet.." She said to herself.

"Pet like Drykwrm," I said. Willow practically jumps in fear with her shoulder upright.

"You scared me, Vettriana!"

"I am your aunt, not your Vettriana." I teased. She rolled her eyes and smiled at me.

"Yes, Auntie Triana. And no I do not want to have a pet like Drykwrm. A puppy is the right one to fit into my small life. On another note, How are you able to look 17 Years old while you are the same age as my mother?" Willow wondered.

I stared at her for a moment to try to rummage my mind for an excuse. "It was a long story and you will be disgusted. Nevertheless, I heard you did not have a wand yet. Why is that?" I was able to throw the topic off but her eyes lowered to the ground with a sad expression.

"...Abby Does not want me to be a witch." I cock my eyebrow in question.

"Abby? Abby does not want you to be a witch?" I asked incredulously.

"I-I umm, Grandpa was murdered by the unknown wizard. The wizard cursed Grandpa or so I thought by Flipendo. Grandpa was a muggle and he could not take the impact of the power of magic..." A wizard attacking a muggle? Why?

"Why would someone do that to your grandpa?" She shrugged.

"But I heard before about how he really died. Merlin and Abby talked about it in a hashed voice. Merlin said he was killed because there was a duel and Grandpa was there to kill a boar for us to survive in the winter. And the next day we know, his body was lying in an awkward position...and Abby went a bit mad." I could sense the pain she carried, a complex tapestry woven with loss. Abby went through a lot more than I thought.