Finally #1 (for now)

Last chapter came out in 2022, so that just means I'm still Epic

So, This story finally reached the #1 spot in #Konosuba here, which means that you guys deserve a reward or something. (We're also #2 in #Megumin)

Ranking will probably change next week, but I don't care.

Choose your gift, I'll decide when your time is up, but choose anyway.

Choose which story you want me to write the first chapter of (I might even keep writing if I enjoyed it)

-Skyrim as a Good Guy Paladin, spreading the good word of Killing Undead and using Restoration Magic against bandits, Meridias Beacon will be touched. Will be focused on Action and Fantasy Comedy. Draugr will be killed.

-Dragon Ball as a soldier in the Frieza Force, Will be more "Political" than your average Action/Shounen as we deal with Frieza, Cooler and King Cold from the perspective of a Self-Insert alien. Will be focused on Drama and Politics, with a hint of Dragon Ball Comedy and Action. Ginyu Force will be there.

-Or an Original Spin on the Cultivation/Ancient Chinese Wuxia story, with all the tropes like Jade Like Beauty and Demon Swallowing Heavenly Sect's Young Master and stuff like that, But as a Self Insert Idiot you uses the time honored tradition of punching your problems and acting like a ruffian. Will be focusing on Comedy and Chinese Philosophy. Honored Senior of the Fourteenth Heaven's Lotus Lightning Cultivation Sect will be there to watch our Dao and Qi grow.

I dunno. How the fuck did we get here? I haven't updated this shit in a while, We should not be so high in the tags, I haven't even attempted a rewrite.

Anyway, Pick your story, or don't, I don't care.

Thanks.

Bye~ Neta Peleg.

Vote!

Skyrim Paladin-

Dragon Ball Z Grunt-

Cultivation Ruffian-