Chapter 7

For those who wanted the new writing style, I Apologize, I hate writing it. So you'll have to deal with this style of dialogue

The GOLD Carp.

It was worth a lot of money.

It was bought by some noble called Dustiness Ford Ignis for 45 MILLION Eris. That's almost 425,000 US Dollars...

...

"Yunyun, We can finally buy a place to sleep in instead of renting a room every night" I told this trusty companion of mine.

"..."

"Yunyun? You there?"

"Neta" She whispers...

"Yes Yunyun?" I whisper back.

"WE'RE RICH!" She yells out!

The other Adventurers start cheering as well, infected by the shy girls new personality.

"WOOHOO!" "YEAH! MONEY!" "NETA! WHERE WERE YOU? DID YOU DITCH ME!?" Ignore that last one, it's just Dust.

"Kazuma, Kazuma! It seems we arrived at some kind of celebration..."

Hmm... I don't recognize that voice, And I all the regulars here. I've been here almost daily for three months now.

lets see who we have here...

She's BEAUTIFUL

She's the prettiest girl Ive ever see, She must also have a heart of gold. There is now way A girl that beautiful could be some kind of disgusting slob of uselessness.

I approach the absolute GODDESS. She's a Goddess like Aer of course because Aer is obviously a real goddess. but her beauty is godlike.

I could go on and on about her face and her and figure but I should first introduce myself.

Spending 3 months in a fantasy world filled with battles and adventures and a month being able to speak to my cards made me quite the charmer if I do say so myself.

I Survived Assassin teasing every chance she gets. So I should be GOLDEN... I think Rider is rubbing off on me.

"Hey there, Did it hurt falling from heaven, because you look like an angel~" My charisma is amazing thanks to Gawain's skill. Nightless Charisma, It's a B+ charisma skill that makes not only makes me charismatic and strong, but also makes it as if it's the middle of the day, even if it's nighttime.

But she ignored me.

Playing hard to get huh?

I dig it.

--Kazuma POV--

Did Aqua just ignore that guy that tried to flirt with her?

Oh, wait no, She just didn't hear him with all the cheering going on.

There chanting something like yooyoo, yonyon, something weird like that?

"Excuse me, Do you know where to sign up for the guild?" I ask the pretty boy who tried flirting with Aqua.

"Hmm? oh! I didn't see you. For registration you go to the reception desk over there" he answered and pointed to the reception desk. what an absolute bro.

"And also, What is this celebration all about?" I ask him.

"Oh this? Me and my party member just got rich, We caught the legendary Golden carp!" Did he just say Golden with a capital G?

"Golden carp! Golden carp!" Oh god they changed the chant to golden carp.

okay. so it's for a fish.

"Aqua, lets go." I say and drag the goddess to the reception.

"Hmm? I smell Aer..." Aqua said. I have no idea who Aer is but Aqua can smell her apparently.

"That bitch... always stealing the last slice of cake..." okay Aqua, That's nice to hear.

--Neta POV--

And there she goes. It seems sadly that she's already in a party. that's just too bad.

I'm gonna' do a chad move and ask if they're dating.

"Excuse me, Can we borrow 2,000 Eris?"

Who asked that?

...

THE ANGEL?!

"Sure thing" giving the blue haired  princess the money I notice my mistake.

I didn't ask her on a date.

---Kazuma POV---

Simp.

---Aqua POV---

He was Kinda cute, maybe if I ask nicely he will join our party... and go on a date with me, and feed me all the best food and give me the best wine and brush my hair and give me money when I run out.

---Neta POV---

Should've asked for that date.

"Yay an Archpriest! Woohoo!" "The Axis cult? Who cares! Archpriest!"

She chose an Archpriest. As expected of a goddess like her.

"I'll just go with adventurer." That's the guy who was with her.

What a loser.

"DRINKS FOR EVERYONE! ON ME!" Yunyun no! Don't waste our money on beer and apple juice!

"YAY!" "WOOHOO!" "YUNYUN! YUNYUN!"

Oh no, It's the curse of the GOLDEN carp, The money went to her head and inflated her ego.

"Yunyun stop!" "NEVER!!!"

...

We lost 200,000 Eris that day.
... Thank's Yunyun...