Chapter Two

As I sat in the room, my thoughts turned to Archer and his obsession with me. I felt confused and uncertain about his intentions. Why is he so obsessed with me?

I wonder what he's thinking about and what he's going to do to me. I'm starting to feel nervous.

Suddenly, I hear a knock on the door. It's Archer. It seems like he's finally coming to me.

As I heard the knock on the door, my nerves started to spike. I'm not sure what to expect or how to handle this situation. The knock on the door sounds again, louder this time. It's like he's impatiently waiting for me.

You hear a key turn in the lock and the door opens, revealing a tall, masculine figure standing in the doorway. Everything in my body tells me “that's him! That's Archer!”.

“Ano na naman ang kailangan mo sa akin?!” Singhal ko sa kanya. Mas umusog ako papunta sa dulo ng kama habang naglalakad siya palapit sa akin.

Bumaba ang tingin ko sa dala niyang damit. Pagkalapit niya sa akin ay ibinagsak niya ito sa damit ko saka siya tumalikod sa akin at naglakad palayo. Bago lumabas ng pintuan ay tumigil siya sa paglalakad.

He's towering in height and his masculine build fills the room with an intimidating presence. His deep voice and direct attitude catches me off guard as he says, “Wear that. We're going somewhere,”

“No. Dito na lang ako. Ayaw kong umalis. I don't have tiwala in you!” I rolled my eyes at him as I crossed my arms.

My heart is pounding and I'm filled with uncertainty as Archer stands before me. I'm not sure if I can trust him or not, and the fact that I can't leave this place makes you feel even more uneasy. I don't know what he's going to do next, but my gut feeling tells me that this situation is not safe.

I'm still unsure of his intentions, but I know one thing for certain: I need to get out of here and as far away as possible from him.

“Come on. Put that on or I'll take you by force,” he said seriously. I glared at him and took the pillow next to me and threw it at him. Hindi siya nagpaapekto sa ginawa ko at lumabas na ng kwarto.

I still don't understand. I have a lot of problems, and now dumagdag pa ‘to? Hindi pa nga ako tapos sa problema ko kung paano ko mababayaran ang tuition ko sa university. At sumunod ba ang masalimuot na break up namin ni Mateo. And now, Archer?!

Archer's family is the one who helped my parents when we went bankrupt 4 years ago. And they helped me again when my parents died in a plane crash 3 years ago, and I'm only 15 years old at that time. Noong panahon na iyon, isang beses lang kaming nagkita ni Archer. Hindi manlang nga kami nagkaroon ng interaction!

Naiinis akong tumayo mula sa kinauupuan ko. Padabog kong kinuha ang damit sa kama at tinignan ito. I went to the door and locked it to make sure Archer couldn't get in because I was going to get dressed. 

My lips parted when I saw my reflection in the mirror while wearing the dress he gave me. The dress I'm wearing has a halter neckline that exposes my neck and chest, creating a sensual yet elegant look. The long slit in the middle of the dress adds a touch of sassiness and drama. My cleavage is accentuated by the slit, creating a sexy and appealing look. The overall design of the dress is stylish and breathtaking, making me look like a diva.

“Where are we going that I need to look like this?” I whispered to myself.

The color of the dress is soft pink and it fits my skin tone. Napahawak ako sa sentido ko nang ma-realize na wala akong susuotin na heels o kahit anong sapatos. He's going to give me a dress and then he won't come with a pair of shoes?