♥︎♡︎wikipedia♡︎♥︎

Ariadne Song (born 18 July 1997), known professionally as Ariadne (Korean: 아리아드니) is a South Korean-Canadian singer-songwriter, producer, model and actress

Ariadne Song (born 18 July 1997), known professionally as Ariadne (Korean: 아리아드니) is a South Korean-Canadian singer-songwriter, producer, model and actress. She first signed with YG in 2012 but left in 2015. In 2017, she signed with LIFT Entertainment and debuted at 21 with her first single album Overdose(2018).

Ariadne

Ariade in 2023

Ariade in 2023

Born: Ariadne Song • 18 July 1997 (age 26) • Ottawa, Canada
Other Names: Song Heeyoung (송희영)
Citizenship: South Korea • Canada
Occupations: Singer-Songwriter • Model • Producer • Actress
Years Active: 2018-present

Musical Career

Origin : South Korea
Genres: K-pop • Pop • R&B • City Pop • Ballad
Instrument(s): Vocals
Labels: LIFT • Universal Music Japan • Interscope Records
Website: lift.ariadne.com

On the 5th of November, 2018, Ariadne made her debut as the first artist under LIFT Entertainment with the single album Overdose. The album sold 278,456 copies in its first week making it the album with the highest sales for any Korean female soloist. The lead single 'Really High' also charted 1st on Bugs, Naver, iChart, Melon, Soribada, Genie and Flo giving Ariadne a Perfect All Kill making her the only soloist to get one with their debut.

Even with all these achievements, Ariadne did not achieve worldwide success until May the following year when she had her first comeback with the mini album HOME. The album recorded a total of 567,901 copies in its first week topping the Gaon Album Chart almost immediately and the lead single 'Anywhere But Home' got a Perfect All Kill 10 hours after its release making it the fastest song to do so. The song also gave Ariadne international stardom as it topped the Billboard Hot 200 chart and placed in the top 20 of the Billboard Hot 100. The album also became the first album by a foreign artist in 8 years to top the Oricon sales chart in Japan.