|backstage - mma 2018|

December 1st, 2018,
Seoul, South Korea.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

As the award show wrapped up, all the idols returned backstage to get ready to leave the arena.

"I had no idea you would perform!" Rosé exclaimed as Ariadne smiles. "I had no idea too until like 2 days ago." She replied and the girls looked at her shocked.

"You only had 1 day to prepare all that?" Jisoo asked stunned and Ariadne nodded. "I'm basically drained right now."

Ariadne talked to the members for a while before being called backstage by Megan.

As she reached backstage, she saw dozens of idols there including Seventeen, BTS, iKon and more.

While she walked back to her dressing room, Ariadne bumped into Mingyu on her way back. "Sorry sunbaenim." She bowed formally making Mingyu chuckle a bit.

Ariadne took a peek at who it was before she realised the man towering over her was Mingyu.

"Ah~, Mingyu sunbaenim, hello!" She waved and a big smile landed on his face. "Ariadne, I loved your performance!" He said and Ariadne bowed again, this time thanking him.

"Actually I was looking for you." He said and she looked at him confused. "Our members really loved your performance! Especially when you were flying!" He started to blabber and Ariadne smiled at his explanation.

"And I realised we're the same age." He held out his right hand. "Let's be friends!" He proposed and Ariadne giggled a bit, not knowing what to say or do in return so she just shook his hand.

"Okay, that sounds like a good idea." She let go of his hand and Mingyu grabbed his phone out of his pocket. "May I have your number?" He asked and Ariadne nodded.

"And my members would really like to meet you, if you wouldn't mind." He informed Ariadne who quickly shook her head as she typed in her number.

"No, I'm a huge Carat!" She exclaimed as she handed him back the phone. "Thank you." Mingyu smiled as he guided her to Seventeen's dressing room.

"Guys! Ariadne is here!" He announced as he opened the door and walked in with Ariadne timidly walking behind him.

"Hello! I am Ariadne!" She introduced herself formally as Mingyu moved aside. "I was so surprised at your performance! It was really good! I really liked it!" Dokyeom complimented as he came closer before moving back again.

"Are we really the same age?" Dokyeom asked before laughing and Ariadne and the other members ended up doing the same.

"How did you even do the flying thing? That must have been really fun right?" Seungkwan asked and Ariadne shook her head immediately.

"It's not serious but I have a little fear of heights so I was actually really scared." Ariadne explained and the members looked at the two boys beside and in front of her.

"These two also have a fear of heights." Vernon pointed out and Ariadne looked at the two before laughing. "We should go bungee jumping sometime!" She proposed ad the members burst out into laughter.

"Mm, that sounds nice." Mingyu playfully agreed as Dokyeom nodded. "Very nice."

As Ariadne continued to talk to the members, her shy and reserved exterior began to fade and she found herself getting really comfortable with them as various topics were brought up and she ended up having at least a few words with all the members.

By the end of their chat, which was when Megan came to drag Ariadne out of the room, Ariadne had exchanged numbers with Dokyeom, The8, Hoshi, Woozi, S.Coups and Seungkwan.

"Thank you for having me!" She bowed before exiting the room as the boys waved goodbye.

〘➘Ⓒforever_be_kams✭➚〙﹙❣︎™𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚎𝚍 | really high | 2024™❣︎﹚

﹙❣︎™𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚎𝚍 | really high | 2024™❣︎﹚